The Tide has Turned

It is quite literally a troll. This "person" doesn't post for ages because nobody answered its nonsense. It is definitely one of the "posters" that should be added to an ignore list.

Stupid. Let's say I signed on as "Democratic Progressive" then posted something stupid like this, would that mean that all Democrats should be perceived as racist, or that we had another stupid troll?

Ah, but a Democratic Progressive would never post something so racist and bigoted. If you think so, show evidence of it....anywhere.

Ah, but a Democratic Progressive would never post something so racist and bigoted. If you think so, show evidence of it....anywhere.

That's the point. Nobody here who is actually a TEA Party Protester comes here and posts this. I thought I was making it clear, this is a troll, somebody who isn't what they say they attempting to play on assumptions that some people make about others.

Scissors-Cutting-Card.jpg

Another racist poster? There is no "race card" and the DNC is not connected to it.
http://clutchmagonline.com/2011/06/race-is-not-a-card-its-a-reality/#comment-127481
You're batting a thousand, on the racist tip.

That's the point. Nobody here who is actually a TEA Party Protester comes here and posts this. I thought I was making it clear, this is a troll, somebody who isn't what they say they attempting to play on assumptions that some people make about others.

And you're handling it "masterfully".

And you're handling it "masterfully".

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Poet obviously believes in the nanny state; because he says that Damo is supposed to "handle" another posters stupidity.

Damo: can you ban Poet; because he is obviously a dumbass racist? :)

Surely it is well out of date, when did you last update it? It should really be up to the administrators to publish it as a sticky and keep it updated.

Not that out of date. I gave up on it after it became another righty vs lefty thing, because the proles are unable to see beyond anything like that.

Stupid. Let's say I signed on as "Democratic Progressive" then posted something stupid like this, would that mean that all Democrats should be perceived as racist, or that we had another stupid troll?
If it were an isolated case....no.....but it's not an isolated case. Not all Tea Partiers are racist but a substantial number hold views that are and their reputaton for racism is well earned.

Back