The Tide has Turned

You're racist against whitey; cracker; honkey; red neck.

Do you hear yourself? You're using racial pejoratives in accusing me of racism. I never use racial pejoratives, firstly. I don't think of white people in those terms. I have far too many family and friends who are white. What I have said, repeatedly, is that I'm against racists and bigots of any hue. You are perhaps the most virulent racist in this forum. I'm against you. And I don't need to express my displeasure, disdain, distaste, or rejection of you, using racial pejoratives. Hello?

Pardon me...but when I want clarification about anything...I'll ask Damocles. Did he tell you to say that? I didn't think so...you just pulled it out of your bigoted , racist ass.
And you need a dictionary handy. I am hardly categorized as an "intellect"....the word would be "intellectual", you dummie.
And back up your accusations with evidence. What am I posing as? And where am I "a racist"? Racist against whom?

Let me help you with your angst, you poser you.
You're not in control of anything, except your own keyboard and I'm beginning to have doubts about that ability.
Therefore; you don't get to say who is going to post what or where.
If you feel the need for such control, you should start your own forum and you could call it the "I'm Poet and you must agree with me" forum.

It is really sad, that you're unable to admit to your own racaism and bigotry.

Do you hear yourself? You're using racial pejoratives in accusing me of racism. I never use racial pejoratives, firstly. I don't think of white people in those terms. I have far too many family and friends who are white. What I have said, repeatedly, is that I'm against racists and bigots of any hue. You are perhaps the most virulent racist in this forum. I'm against you. And I don't need to express my displeasure, disdain, distaste, or rejection of you, using racial pejoratives. Hello?

Translation:
I'm not a racist. Why some of my best friends and co-workers are of the caucasion persuasion.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Looks like the Governor has spotted blowit the poet and wants to "award" him....

perry_ap_444472c.jpg

Let me help you with your angst, you poser you.
You're not in control of anything, except your own keyboard and I'm beginning to have doubts about that ability.
Therefore; you don't get to say who is going to post what or where.
If you feel the need for such control, you should start your own forum and you could call it the "I'm Poet and you must agree with me" forum.

It is really sad, that you're unable to admit to your own racaism and bigotry.

Angst? Do you know what it means? I have no angst.
Control? I'm not needing to control anything.
Racaism???? Learn to spell.

Looks like the Governor has spotted blowit the poet and wants to "award" him....

perry_ap_444472c.jpg

I don't subscribe to KKK'ers. I'm not afraid of any, either. The gun he aims at me or others, will be the gun that brings about his own demise. Y'all don't get it. Sad.

Besides your rhetoric, your constant reference to the n_______ word, which I took to mean nobleman, and which you denied. Everyone knew what you meant, including me. POS racist. Proven. In a nutshell.
Constant? I've only used "nincompoop" to describe you, and you alone. Now what about my "rhetoric" proves your position? :)

Constant? I've only used "nincompoop" to describe you, and you alone. Now what about my "rhetoric" proves your position? :)

POS. the n___ word hardly brings "nincompoop" to mind. So, you're a cowardly racist. A "hit and run" racist. You can't even stand on your own convictions...the mark of a "real man". Pussy.

POS. the n___ word hardly brings "nincompoop" to mind. So, you're a cowardly racist. A "hit and run" racist. You can't even stand on your own convictions...the mark of a "real man". Pussy.
You mean in your mind, which is constantly looking for racism where it doesn't exist.

Second time: Tell me about my "rhetoric" that proves your position.

You mean in your mind, which is constantly looking for racism where it doesn't exist.

Second time: Tell me about my "rhetoric" that proves your position.

Please explain to me, why I should continue to engage a dishonest poster...one who refuses to acknowledge his own words and rhetoric, and in turn, "plays crazy"....when you're the most virulent racist in the forum (your Southern Man postings, on myriad forums, notwithstanding). You said it, now you're running from it. Just like the coward that you are. I hope you make a wrong turn, into "the hood", and see how high and mighty you act...as you get bashed. And rightfully, justly so. Racist scum.

Please explain to me, why I should continue to engage a dishonest poster...one who refuses to acknowledge his own words and rhetoric, and in turn, "plays crazy"....when you're the most virulent racist in the forum (your Southern Man postings, on myriad forums, notwithstanding). You said it, now you're running from it. Just like the coward that you are. I hope you make a wrong turn, into "the hood", and see how high and mighty you act...as you get bashed. And rightfully, justly so. Racist scum.

I'm not going to play the game where you make a baseless as well as non-specified allegation. Nor am I going to accept your base assumption: 'if Southern, then racist'.

Third time: Tell me about my "rhetoric" that proves your position.

Prediction: you can't so now will put me on ignore and pretend that you won an argument. :)

I'm not going to play the game where you make a baseless as well as non-specified allegation. Nor am I going to accept your base assumption: 'if Southern, then racist'.

Third time: Tell me about my "rhetoric" that proves your position.

Prediction: you can't so now will put me on ignore and pretend that you won an argument. :)

Fuck You, Damn Yankee, or Southern Man, or whatever you choose to call yourself. Back to ignore.

Back