The Tide has Turned

Groans one of the more virulent racists and bigots of the forum: Damn Yankee, who has a penchant for the "n-word".

If it were an isolated case....no.....but it's not an isolated case. Not all Tea Partiers are racist but a substantial number hold views that are and their reputaton for racism is well earned.

However, this dude isn't a TEA Party activist they are a troll trying to get attention posting this trash.

If so, why do you allow it? I say, "fine".....the more bad press your side gets, the worse you guys look.

For the same reason he "allows" you to post as a black, homosexual, intellect; when it's obvious that you're just a poser and a racist.

Is Rick Perry the new white knight of the right?

With Republicans expressing general dissatisfaction over the field of presidential candidates so far, Perry's expected entry to the race is considered an effort to galvanize the divided political right behind a contender who can appeal to tea party and Christian conservatives as well as pro-business moderates.

Perry, a devout Christian, succeeded George W. Bush in the Texas governor's office and has held that job longer than anyone in state history. Now he looks poised to attempt to follow his predecessor's lead a second time.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/08/11/perry.gop.appeal/

There's only one Republican that could stomp Obama right now. Colin Powell and he aint running.....he aint white either!

Perry might be able to lead a gaggle of misanthropic rednecks but what's he going to do when he has to talk to people with a 6th grade education or better?

WASHINGTON POST
po041116-thumb.gif

There's only one Republican that could stomp Obama right now. Colin Powell and he aint running.....he aint white either!

Perry might be able to lead a gaggle of misanthropic rednecks but what's he going to do when he has to talk to people with a 6th grade education or better?

After reading your posts for a number of years now this one pretty much sums up your entire repertoire of political debate:

1. If Republican, then racist, hating, redneck, uneducated.

After reading your posts for a number of years now this one pretty much sums up your entire repertoire of political debate:

1. If Republican, then racist, hating, redneck, uneducated.

Yup. Who else would consistently vote against their own best interests?

For the same reason he "allows" you to post as a black, homosexual, intellect; when it's obvious that you're just a poser and a racist.

Pardon me...but when I want clarification about anything...I'll ask Damocles. Did he tell you to say that? I didn't think so...you just pulled it out of your bigoted , racist ass.
And you need a dictionary handy. I am hardly categorized as an "intellect"....the word would be "intellectual", you dummie.
And back up your accusations with evidence. What am I posing as? And where am I "a racist"? Racist against whom?

If he's a "poet", the people in Texas don't know it.

Texas has a Poet Laureate, and it's not this community organizer.

It's ex-Marine Dave Parsons.

Pardon me...but when I want clarification about anything...I'll ask Damocles. Did he tell you to say that? I didn't think so...you just pulled it out of your bigoted , racist ass.
And you need a dictionary handy. I am hardly categorized as an "intellect"....the word would be "intellectual", you dummie.
And back up your accusations with evidence. What am I posing as? And where am I "a racist"? Racist against whom?

You're posting in a public forum. If you want a private conversation with a member here there are mechanisms for that. I believe they're called PRIVATE MESSAGES or PMs.

As for the trolling, it has been repeated to you multiple times by multiple people that it is not expressly forbidden by forum rules and is not a bannable offense. Why someone with your supposed intelligence is unable to grasp this simple concept is beyond me.

You're racist against whitey; cracker; honkey; red neck.

Back