The TRI-STATE CREW!!!!

i HATED rent... i saw the movie didn't see the show but i bet they were the same... i don't know the whole 'out' thing that well yet... im just going with it... though the whole ga ga phase is wearing off and im actually still interested which is not usual or typical, but im diggin it.

I didn't "hate it", but sure didn't like it that much. I liked the South Park's take on it, "Lease", that cracked me up. I hear "wicked" is great though. Its hard ot get tickets for though.

I actually prefer Shakespeare or Greek Tragedies to Broadway shows. I haven't seen a greek tragedy in ages.

I did not like RENT, I even saw it twice to make sure it was not just a bad show the first time.

My favorate is Les Mis.

I loved Les Mis! Rent was definitely overrated. I thought maybe I saw a bad show like you did Alex. But I'm convinced the script wasn't as good as people made it out to be.

I loved Les Mis! Rent was definitely overrated. I thought maybe I saw a bad show like you did Alex. But I'm convinced the script wasn't as good as people made it out to be.

you left rent like you wanted to slit your wrists.

Back