The TRI-STATE CREW!!!!

ahhhh, so that's why dano and sir are following her around! Ah hah!

Why Darla rocks 101: She insults them to no end, yet they can't get enough of her!

:whip:

You know what that means, right Tiana? It means that the reason why they claim to hate feminists and mock them all the time, is because they are afraid someone will guess that they like to be humiliated and told what to do in the bedroom. Most conservative men are like that, and if it weren't for them, dominatrixes would go out of business. ;)

I'm sure that CodePink would have a chapter in NJ, but I will find out for certain for you.

Ahhhh, well Darla thought or mentioned that she had noticed that Sir Evil was following her around like a sick puppy dog on the site, then she named him "Evil Dick" and proceeded to argue with him, then somehow she mentioned her hairy female lover in a few snide remarks and has proceeded to play with it...so, is she truely a lesbian? I dunno know about that....hahahaha....she might be, she MIGHT NOT BE, and just be putting Sir Evil ala the Evil Dick a runaround....it was pretty funny I thought, you have to look for the thread and for the life of me I can't remember which one it was... so now the sweet Sir Evil is probably on a quest to convert her from the lesbian witch back to the "woman" she should be.... lol...

hahahahaha!

Well, that is just my spin on the whole thing...but ask Darla if you really want to know...

I did notice she said if she were to "do" a conservative guy, she guesses it would be Dano....did you notice that Dano? :D lol

(Gawd, I love this site...hahahaha)

Care, but you forgot to mention that I told evil, sorry but no cigar, because if I were going to do a con it would probably be Dano, but only because I'm a believer in, if you're going to humilate yourself, you might as well as go all the way. :)

why is she a lesbo for wanting to see what you look like dano?? thats a no brainer... you could be fugly.

Yeah, really. And the chances of that being the case go up, the more conservative they are you know Rob. Conservatives are bitter, and there's a reason for that.

Care, but you forgot to mention that I told evil, sorry but no cigar, because if I were going to do a con it would probably be Dano, but only because I'm a believer in, if you're going to humilate yourself, you might as well as go all the way. :)

What, now I am just evil?......:confused: :(

Conservatives are bitter, and there's a reason for that.

LOL, your as good as the mudflap calling people partisan. And how do you go about drawing the line of who is what as far as political? Just some more brilliants observations?.......:cof1:

Yeah, really. And the chances of that being the case go up, the more conservative they are you know Rob. Conservatives are bitter, and there's a reason for that.

Edit: Conservative (men) are bitter, and there's a reason for that

Because, religious rightwing women are horrible in bed?

Edit: Conservative (men) are bitter, and there's a reason for that

Because, religious rightwing women are horrible in bed?
I'd laugh if there weren't so many stories of the freaky sex fiends in the R Party in the news...

Well, I'll laugh anyway!

I'd laugh if there weren't so many stories of the freaky sex fiends in the R Party in the news...

Well, I'll laugh anyway!

My point exactly!

Lots of horny, kinky right wing men out there! And pissed as shit that rightwing church ladies aren't any "fun".

I bet those prostitutes Duke Cunningham was hanging with, weren't watching the Jerry Falwell show, or voting for Tom Delay!

;)

j/k man

Senator Ryan was married to a liberal actress who couldn't handle his awesome kinkiness...

The rightwing is full of happily married kinksters.

:D

Senator Ryan was married to a liberal actress who couldn't handle his awesome kinkiness...

Excellent example! Rightwing dude marries fun, sexy liberal chick! Instead of marrying some uptight rightwing church lady!

I can't blame him!

Excellent example! Rightwing dude marries fun, sexy liberal chick! Instead of marrying some uptight rightwing church lady!

I can't blame him!
Sexy she was, fun she wasn't she divorced him because she was too vanilla.

It's the rightwing girlies that can handle the kink!

Damos, I think this is mudflaps obvious need to bash anything right to his position, but coming from a board that houses an admitted gay leftist as well as some of the most narrowminded females, I would think the field of kinkiness and bad in bed woman is probably similar......:cof1:

Sexy she was, fun she wasn't she divorced him because she was too vanilla.

It's the rightwing girlies that can handle the kink!

LOL. So true. That was exactly my point. Men are kinksters, period. Doesn't matter if their left or right.

But, the righwing men are stuck with the uptight rightwing church ladies, and seek out the sexy, fun liberal chicks. That Ryan dude, like you said. And also, Arnold out here in Cali. Hell, he married a Kennedy!

;)

i'm teasing you man!

Rob, how are things going with you and Nick?

very good... im starting to come out of the gaga phase but i def still interested.... saw him monday night and lets just put it this way i was sweatin more than i do when i work out

didn't talk last night but he texted me to tell me that he missed me... haha thats hot, i was on the phone w/ my bud david.

Back