The TRI-STATE CREW!!!!

it was pretty funny I thought, you have to look for the thread and for the life of me I can't remember which one it was... so now the sweet Sir Evil is probably on a quest to convert her from the lesbian witch back to the "woman" she should be.... lol...

I believe you speak of the "morning after pill" thread, it was funny, and Darla can be extremely funny too! Unfortunately I see no conversion there though, if ya think you know how to convert a a rock to anyhting more than it is, let me know.....:cof1:

Hey LadyT, Darla straight out accuses me of being a pervert, But I totally deny that claim!

Just curious though, ya have nice tits?..........:cof1:

Yet somehow you come back day after day.

Wow, did ya really suspect I might back away from all the one way thinking going on? Nah, I have more fun laughing at some of the stuff I read here to not come back day after day......;)

I, unlike the HilldeBeast, was born and raised in New York. But I don't want ot be a part of the little Tri-state club. Geez, Rob, that's just really ghey.

Good point, when deciding who is hot, Liberals are the coolest...

Gotta stop settin yourself up and I love how you avoided the blackflag comment.

Yeah. I walked right in that one. I'll admit it.
But seriously Dano, If I were you'd I'd try to get over Darla, from what I can tell you'd have to at least be marginally intelligent to get anywhere with her, as a Bush supporter/apologist, I'm afraid you don't qualify. But keep trying if you will. Its entertainment.

Last edited:
But seriously Dano, If I were you'd I'd try to get over Darla, from what I can tell you'd have to be marginally intelligent to get anywhere with her

Yes marginally would be all it would take to be above the stone!......:cof1:

Back