The TRI-STATE CREW!!!!

Huh, I would have pegged Darlalaling to be more in the "bi-state" group, but more likely she's just a regular lesbo...

Ahhhh, well Darla thought or mentioned that she had noticed that Sir Evil was following her around like a sick puppy dog on the site, then she named him "Evil Dick" and proceeded to argue with him, then somehow she mentioned her hairy female lover in a few snide remarks and has proceeded to play with it...so, is she truely a lesbian? I dunno know about that....hahahaha....she might be, she MIGHT NOT BE, and just be putting Sir Evil ala the Evil Dick a runaround....it was pretty funny I thought, you have to look for the thread and for the life of me I can't remember which one it was... so now the sweet Sir Evil is probably on a quest to convert her from the lesbian witch back to the "woman" she should be.... lol...

hahahahaha!

Well, that is just my spin on the whole thing...but ask Darla if you really want to know...

I did notice she said if she were to "do" a conservative guy, she guesses it would be Dano....did you notice that Dano? :D lol

(Gawd, I love this site...hahahaha)

ahhhh, so that's why dano and sir are following her around! Ah hah!

Why Darla rocks 101: She insults them to no end, yet they can't get enough of her!

:whip:

ahhhh, so that's why dano and sir are following her around! Ah hah!

Why Darla rocks 101: She insults them to no end, yet they can't get enough of her!

:whip:

?
I insult her and she follows me around. A lot of Liberals do this to TheDanold, probably Lorax is the worst.

Does your wife know you have an online crush? I'm just curious.
Tiana,
Seriously, Darla is fun to bug, but I have the hots for my wife and the deepness we have in our relationship I can't ever imagine myself with another woman til I die, we've been through way too much together and even if the top 10 women of Hollywood were at my desk, I'd have no interest.

I even have my wife's picture as my mousepad. Like you, I'm quite a different person in some ways if you were to meet me in person.

Tiana,
Seriously, Darla is fun to bug, but I have the hots for my wife and the deepness we have in our relationship I can't ever imagine myself with another woman til I die, we've been through way too much together and even if the top 10 women of Hollywood were at my desk, I'd have no interest.

I even have my wife's picture as my mousepad. Like you, I'm quite a different person in some ways if you were to meet me in person.

so no then, she doesn't know of your online obsession. That's all I wanted to know. Oh, and don't feel like you have to stop drooling on my account. I really don't mind. :cool:

Tiana,

does that mean you'd want a 3some w/ darla?

so no then, she doesn't know of your online obsession. That's all I wanted to know. Oh, and don't feel like you have to stop drooling on my account. I really don't mind. :cool:
Well you saw through that, yep after seeing Darla's pic, I thought to myself
"You know Dano, that little-wrinkled-witchy-old-lady-who-owns-the-gingerbread-house-where-she-tried-to-cook-Hansel-and-Gretel 'look' is actually kind of hot".

Now how about we talk about a REAL obsession, like you with blackflag, wonder if your boyfriend knows about that one?
:lov1:

does that mean you'd want a 3some w/ darla?
You know robdiggetydawg, I like to think of myself as an individual, but I think with that question I'd kinda join in with the other 6 billion people in the world with a giant emphatic "HELL NO".

You know robdiggetydawg, I like to think of myself as an individual, but I think with that question I'd kinda join in with the other 6 billion people in the world with a giant emphatic "HELL NO".

Dano in all honesty thats kinda hot that you said that about your wife... i didn't know guys like that existed... that gives me hope LOL fer real.

Back