the true face the anti-Obama movement

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
And as the chronology of the posts shows, PMP is a coward who just nurses his grudge against me because I bested him in several debates....so PMP just posts gain sayings that have little logic or fact regarding the orginial point of discussion. What Buchanan and Kern have stated on public record was and is indicative of the mindsets of many within the political groups that wailed and railed against Obama since the 2008 campaign (as the public record has shown). That PMP and the rest of the right wing fools on this board/thread don't condemn them in no uncertain terms, but instead make excuses, justification, dodges and then attack me personally speaks volumes of THEIR mindsets. Now let's watch PMP say something stupid just for the sheer childishness need to have the last word.

you know, I'm tired of you.......I'm tired of all of you fucking idiots.....the Dunes, the Rootbeers, the Touchies, the Legions....not only have you never bested me or any one else in a debate, you couldn't argue your way out of a wet paper bag..........if we wrapped you all up in one big package and set fire to you the world would be a better place.......why don't you go out and buy a fucking brain?!.........

Wow, not only did the Post Modern Fool do EXACTLY as I said he would, but the PMF seems to have blown a gasket! Perhaps I was too harsh in pointing out the EXACT truth regarding this PM Cretin in relation to this thread I started. Oh well, no one said life was easy. I leave the little PMP wanna-be to again say something stupid to have the last word....maybe Damo will console him? ;)

While there was a decent amount of usages of "chronology" I didn't see enough "threeper" to make this thread worthwhile for viewing in its entirety. I would suggest skipping every third post at the least and going instead for a beer.

I give this thread eleventy-sevix thumbs down.

While there was a decent amount of usages of "chronology" I didn't see enough "threeper" to make this thread worthwhile for viewing in its entirety. I would suggest skipping every third post at the least and going instead for a beer.

I give this thread eleventy-sevix thumbs down.

So you're okay with the bilge spewed by Buchanan and Kern? Or are you just some asshole who gets off on trying to be an irritant just to get the attention of a response?

Wow, not only did the Post Modern Fool do EXACTLY as I said he would, but the PMF seems to have blown a gasket! Perhaps I was too harsh in pointing out the EXACT truth regarding this PM Cretin in relation to this thread I started. Oh well, no one said life was easy. I leave the little PMP wanna-be to again say something stupid to have the last word....maybe Damo will console him? ;)

wow...what amazing rational discussion of the issues from whiny hypocrite touchyliberal

:)

what I don't really understand is WHY you're so fucking stupid......I mean, in real life, do you have someone who walks in front of you and leads you to work so you don't get lost?.....you strike me as the sort of person who doesn't quite grasp the concept of stop signs.....seriously, does your boss get tired of having to tell you how to do your job each day?.......or do you just work for the government.....

what I don't really understand is WHY you're so fucking stupid......I mean, in real life, do you have someone who walks in front of you and leads you to work so you don't get lost?.....you strike me as the sort of person who doesn't quite grasp the concept of stop signs.....seriously, does your boss get tired of having to tell you how to do your job each day?.......or do you just work for the government.....

Thanks for the perfect example of the excellence of your debate skills. Not a derogatory stone left unturned. Dumb Yankee is wrong, it is you that is the ultimate conservative.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...e-the-anti-Obama-movement&p=814549#post814549

;)

Do the morons on the left even comprehend the definition of racist? Or is this just another of their "because they say it is so."

The notion that my arguing that Obama is an ineffectual buffoon who has reached his "peter principal" as being racist is as moronic as the claim that our actions in the ME caused the events on 9-11.

Once more we see the efforts of the leftninnies trying to obfuscate, deflect and avoid reality and the truth with their idiot claims.

Do the morons on the left even comprehend the definition of racist? Or is this just another of their "because they say it is so."

The notion that my arguing that Obama is an ineffectual buffoon who has reached his "peter principal" as being racist is as moronic as the claim that our actions in the ME caused the events on 9-11.

Once more we see the efforts of the leftninnies trying to obfuscate, deflect and avoid reality and the truth with their idiot claims.

Hey genius, instead of blowing smoke, why don't you grow a pair and deal with the subject at hand....what came from the lips of Buchanan and Kern. Read the thread, you moron, and then tell us whether you are STILL trying to defend Buchanan and Kern or not. I'll wait.

Hey genius, instead of blowing smoke, why don't you grow a pair and deal with the subject at hand....what came from the lips of Buchanan and Kern. Read the thread, you moron, and then tell us whether you are STILL trying to defend Buchanan and Kern or not. I'll wait.

You calling others morons defines irony.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
You calling others morons defines irony.

Just as I thought...the "Truth Dectector" is just another intellectual coward who blows smoke but avoids any honest discussion.

Back