the true face the anti-Obama movement

there were some nice burns in this thread including the untrue on on sf.
Bravo would gladly show his community college credentials had he been able to get in.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
No, the GOP regained the House and some Senate seats because a good portion of the people who voted for Obama sat on their hands in protests of his over-compromising with the neocon GOP. The records show lower voter turn out in the States, Damo....and history shows the GOP has done better with lower voter turn out in the last 40 years of so. Deal with it.

I think you misinterpret, and that if the economy doesn't improve and we continue on the path to stagflation that Obama will be as vulnerable as Bush Sr. in his reelection bid. So far, the path to stagflation is well set, and Bernanke went out and warned that we will continue on that path with a prediction of meager growth. Foolishly they are attempting to tell people that there is "no inflation", the same people who are staring higher prices in the face.

I'm good with you believing that there is some guarantee for Obama. Seriously, this conversation is wasted. I notice that you did realize that the ads I talked about would be effective, even if you don't want to admit it, it was in your omission... not your inclusion. I'm good with that.

I hope you remain sure of the immediate reelection of Obama, I hope you can convince every Democrat that nobody cares about the Debt and that Obama is a shoo-in.

So like every other intellectually dishonest neocon, Damo just IGNORES information that disproves his assertions on one point and then just repeats a previous claim.

I referring to documented FACT, while YOU are treating your personal supposition and conjecture as such. Just enter "low voter turnout 2010" in a google search to verify what I'm saying. I expected better of you, Damo...hope springs eternal.

Tweedle Dumber complimenting Tweedle Dumb. Look up the word "tinge", my intellectually impotent Bravo.

you were flat out whipped. end of story. all your pseudo intellectual ramblings are worthless right now.

As the chronology of the posts shows, folk...STY goes into full neocon intellectual dishonesty mode the second he's challenged and proven wrong on a point.

Since when is pointing out that someone does not fully comprehend a sentence and to look up in a dictionary a word "psuedo intellectual rambling"? Evidentlty, the parrot squawk by STY and his intellectually impotent buddy Bravo is that I was proven wrong...yet NONE of them will DARE pick up the challenge to read the definition of a key descriptive word in a sentence. Typical neocon myopia. Let's watch them circle jerk over their latest neocon parrot "victory."

Good try, but no cigar...come on sweetie, you can do better than this, have bravo or Dixie coach you on racism! Even Damo can do better than this!
How about "I want to see his birth certificate" ?/????

Thats racist....
I didn't work for Chris Matthews but it sure worked for Trump.....

How about "I want to see his birth certificate" ?/????

Thats racist....
I didn't work for Chris Matthews but it sure worked for Trump.....

Oh yeah, Trump is made out to be a chump, the birthers are disgraced, and neither Buchanan or YOU, my intellectually impotent Bravo, have the cojones to answer a simple questions......why should this President be constantly asked to confirm his identity AFTER being elected? No other President has gone through this, so what is it about this President that warrants such treatment? Posts #29 and 30 are STILL making a fool out of Bravo.

Last edited:
So like every other intellectually dishonest neocon, Damo just IGNORES information that disproves his assertions on one point and then just repeats a previous claim.

I referring to documented FACT, while YOU are treating your personal supposition and conjecture as such. Just enter "low voter turnout 2010" in a google search to verify what I'm saying. I expected better of you, Damo...hope springs eternal.

:rolleyes:

More people believe that tax cuts and lower spending are the way to go.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...feel_tax_cuts_less_spending_will_help_economy

I don't know why I want you to understand, but it is reality. There was low turnout because Obama's independent supporters felt buyers remorse, the republicans won because their ideas got more people to the booths than those of the democrats.

But again, I truly hope you are successful in convincing every democrat that there is no need to worry, Obama is a shoo-in. I should stop now, and let you convince all the democrats that you "won the debate," that way you can be more sure that Obama is just a walk-in.

:rolleyes:

More people believe that tax cuts and lower spending are the way to go.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...feel_tax_cuts_less_spending_will_help_economy

I don't know why I want you to understand, but it is reality. There was low turnout because Obama's independent supporters felt buyers remorse, the republicans won because their ideas got more people to the booths than those of the democrats.

But again, I truly hope you are successful in convincing every democrat that there is no need to worry, Obama is a shoo-in. I should stop now, and let you convince all the democrats that you "won the debate," that way you can be more sure that Obama is just a walk-in.

Most people know Rasmussen has a documented penchant for backing the neocon mantra du jour despite the majority of polls pointing in the opposite direction. But reality has a habit of cutting through the BS:

http://www.pollster.com/blogs/polling_repeal_of_the_bush_tax.php?nr=1

Sorry Damo, you can't get the stink of Buchanan and Kern off of the birthers & teabaggers who mouthed the same attitudes and mindset over the last two years. That's one major take away from the GOP voting base. The rest is not a lock as you would perceive, either. Deal with it.

You're going to look really stupid in 2012.

I mean,,,,,,,,, you really do now,,, but "you" won't really know how much until 2012.

Last edited:
Most people know Rasmussen has a documented penchant for backing the neocon mantra du jour despite the majority of polls pointing in the opposite direction. But reality has a habit of cutting through the BS:

http://www.pollster.com/blogs/polling_repeal_of_the_bush_tax.php?nr=1

Sorry Damo, you can't get the stink of Buchanan and Kern off of the birthers & teabaggers who mouthed the same attitudes and mindset over the last two years. That's one major take away from the GOP voting base. The rest is not a lock as you would perceive, either. Deal with it.

You're such a neocon Taichiliberal.

Just like Bush one and just like our current president,,,,,,,,, Bush two. (Obama)

http://www.pollster.com/blogs/pollin...h_tax.php?nr=1

You're such a neocon Taichiliberal.

Just like Bush one and just like our current president,,,,,,,,, Bush two. (Obama)

Notice folks, that this Liberty fool does not have the intellectual capacity or courage to actually debate the issue (example being my last response to Damo)....but just follows me around spitting sour grapes. So until Liberty grows up, he'll be ignored.

we also notice how your vocabulary seems limited to neocons, teabaggers, threepers, and chronology.

If he left out "chronology" and added "internet blowhard", he'd have covered the rest of your synonyms, Smarter Than Few.

Oh yeah, Trump is made out to be a chump, the birthers are disgraced, and neither Buchanan or YOU, my intellectually impotent Bravo, have the cojones to answer a simple questions......why should this President be constantly asked to confirm his identity AFTER being elected? No other President has gone through this, so what is it about this President that warrants such treatment? Posts #29 and 30 are STILL making a fool out of Bravo.
Now now Clarabell....all that silly shit you posted in 29 and 30 was discredited by major media long long ago and your re-writing it doesn't change things....It was proven lies then and its still lies...

and as to you question......damn, you got me.....I don't know the answer to that.....but he finally caved by making his bc public didn't he.....:)

¯¯¯̿̿¯̿̿’̿̿̿̿̿̿̿’̿̿’̿̿;811093 said:
If he left out "chronology" and added "internet blowhard", he'd have covered the rest of your synonyms, Smarter Than Few.

translation:

i am legion troll and i'm coming out of the closet!

we also notice how your vocabulary seems limited to neocons, teabaggers, threepers, and chronology.

Thanks for showing us all just how limited and myopic your reading comprehension is, STY.

Yep, Buchanan and Kern REALLY bring out the best in folk like STY and his like minded cronies on this thread! ;)

Notice folks, that this Liberty fool does not have the intellectual capacity or courage to actually debate the issue (example being my last response to Damo)....but just follows me around spitting sour grapes. So until Liberty grows up, he'll be ignored.

You know,,,,, G.W. Bush loved the EPA.

Also "no child left behind".

Just like you Taichiliberal.

Come on. Be proud of it. Tell us how wonderful these are.

Now now Clarabell You must be MUCH older than I am, my Bravo bumpkin, because when I was a kid, Howdy Doody wasn't cutting it on TV....guess that "insult" must rate with your barstool buddies. ....all that silly shit you posted in 29 and 30 was discredited by major media long long ago and your re-writing it doesn't change things....It was proven lies then and its still lies...

Pity YOU, my Bravo bumpkin, cannot produce any valid, documented FACTS to back up what you say. I surely can, as always. Just ask, if you've got any true "bravado".
and as to you question......damn, you got me.....I don't know the answer to that.....but he finally caved by making his bc public didn't he.....:)

So dopes like Bravo and the rest to the birther/teabagging assholes raised a stink for nearly 2 years NOT because they actually believed in their cause, but they just wanted Obama to "cave"? Gee, if Rove, Armey, Murdoch, Moon and the Koch Bros. told Bravo and his ilk to jump, I wonder how high they would go?

Bottom line: the birther BS had become an embarassment....Rove and Boehner had copped to such and were subtley urging their sheep to move on. But Trump's buffoonish ego was taking up news time (and making the birthers look the damned fools too boot!), so Obama killed three birds with one stone....he made Trump a joke, thus eliminating him as a power broker for the GOP, embarassed the birthers and all who sailed with them, and chastised the MSM for entertaining this bullshit for 2 years.

Checkmate! Now let's watch idiots like Bravo stamp their little feet!

Back