The truth is there is differences in average IQ among race groups

I will have to tell the missus that, should go down well. You know how fair and logical Asian women can be. On another note before Owl Woman, our new grammar Nazi, points it out, looser and loser are not the same!! Here is a nice Polish woman to help you!

Give me a break. I haven’t had my coffee yet.

are you dumb?
scientists have been studying Race and IQ for over 100 years.

Google average iq among race groups.. what comes up?
your scared to study this right?
i win as usual

Yes indeed. All the evidence indicates there are huge mental differences among the races just like there are physical differences.

I do not see enough information here to conclude that lower grades for blacks are a direct result of a lower IQ of the race. There are many more things to consider, such as how these black with lower grades are socialized.

It's not just lower grades. Blacks are failures at everything ( except sports) and this is true throughout the world.

Look at detroit and baltimore. Great cities when white-majority. Then blacks took over and now they're sewers. Blacks simply don't have the intelligence to produce the engineers and businessmen and administrators it takes to run a modern city. Blacks are entertainers - they sing and dance and play sports. Completely useless jobs.

Look at detroit and baltimore. Great cities when white-majority. Then blacks took over and now they're sewers. Blacks simply don't have the intelligence to produce the engineers and businessmen and administrators it takes to run a modern city. Blacks are entertainers - they sing and dance and play sports. Completely useless jobs.

YES YOUR RIGHT
THE TRUTH IS NOT ALL RACES ARE THE SAME
I HATE TO SAY IT BUT GEESH BLACK AREAS SUCK AND ITS UPSETTING TO SEE OUR COUNTRY TURN INTO A DUMP

can u add some science into your debate?
or facts?
about why i'm wrong?

i have science u have nothing but denial and name calling.

All liberals are like that. Even they know the evidence for black inferiority is overwhelming so their only "defense" of blacks is by name-calling. Liberals are extremely racist in that they hate white people more than anything.

Conyers (D) out, effective "immediately"?

Early reports Conyers has resigned his congressional office.

I wouldn't declare Democrats "pure" because of this.

BUT !!

It's an interesting contrast to Judge Roy Moore, who not only is doubling down.
But has also recently received endorsement of the U.S. president (R-NY).

AND !!

Defiant State voters that assert:
we're not going to allow Washington (DC) dictate to us.
“You claim the mantle of the party of family values, and this is the guy you nominate”. President Obama commenting on the Republican party's nomination of Donald Trump (during headline news of Trump boasting about inappropriate behavior w/ women) FOX / Google 16/10/13

Back