The truth is there is differences in average IQ among race groups

tm #87

Fine.
But they're overlapping bell curves.
The smartest Black guy is much smarter than the stupidest White, yellow, purple, or chartreuse.

tm #87

Fine.
But they're overlapping bell curves.
The smartest Black guy is much smarter than the stupidest White, yellow, purple, or chartreuse.

lol yeh right

a white person is like 40 times more likely to have a genius iq ... than a black person

show me your science

Your the only person actually trying to debate this logically. Look at the all the other people.
They will not debate this.. they only call names and do insults as debate points..

Blacks are best at sports which takes short bursts of energy. This is true because they have a smaller average lung size than whites and this is an advantage.
Also they have fast twitch muscles...

Your question is pretty stupid though... but yes there is differences in genetics among races ..
Blacks dominate the NFL .. Nba .. and do have the advantage in alot of sports that take short bursts of energy.

Asians and whites dominate chess though.
A white person is like 40 times more likely to be a genius than a black person if u study iq testing science

Wait a minute, you completely avoided my questions, why are Canadians better hockey players than anyone else in the world? Are they genetically advantaged which makes them superior hockey players?

Simple question, your turn

Wait a minute, you completely avoided my questions, why are Canadians better hockey players than anyone else in the world? Are they genetically advantaged which makes them superior hockey players?

Notice tomato soup never responded, shocker, guarantee the response will come a day from now and it will still skirt the simple question

WELL BLACKS ARE BEST AT SPORTS THAT TAKES SHORT BURSTS OF ENERGY...
THEY HAVE A SMALLER AV LUNG SIZE WHICH IS AN ADVANTAGE
IF MORE BLACKS PLAYED HOCKEY THEY WOULD PROB DOMINATE THE SPORT... MY OPINION

WELL BLACKS ARE BEST AT SPORTS THAT TAKES SHORT BURSTS OF ENERGY...
THEY HAVE A SMALLER AV LUNG SIZE WHICH IS AN ADVANTAGE
IF MORE BLACKS PLAYED HOCKEY THEY WOULD PROB DOMINATE THE SPORT... MY OPINION

That was predictable, you can't answer the question, if you answered the question your whole "point" is invalid, you know it

Next

Back