The U.S. national debt exceeded $33 trillion for the first time ever

Perform what?

When have they ever performed?

When have they ever had a policy that was theirs that didn't result in catastrophe?

This unicorn doesn't exist because there is no balance...Conservatism is awful, has no record of success, has no popular support, and has not produced a single policy that has made this country better.

There is nothing Conservatism has to offer us, and the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can get an economy that works for everyone.

The liberals haven't failed at all.

They weren't in charge when Trump destroyed the economy.

They weren't in charge when Bush destroyed the economy.

They weren't in charge when Reagan destroyed the economy.

You can't point to a liberal failure because there aren't any. Policy success after policy success. All Conservatives do is destroy, destroy, destroy.

The reason is because there is nothing of merit about Conservatism.

Any collapse is because Conservatism isn't a governing ideology...it's simply just bigotry. An economy based around bigotry is always going to fail because it's exclusionary.

It must really suck to be as ignorant as you are.

There but for the grace of God go I.

You're a little bitch who is going to now search for some flimsy excuse to duck out of this debate rather than admit you've been completely fucking pwned.

Recession officially started in February, researchers say
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-recession-started-in-february-researchers-say

Does 2019 come before or after 2020?

U.S. manufacturing was in a mild recession during 2019, a sore spot for the economy
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...mild-recession-during-2019-sore-spot-economy/

All you own is Democrat lies

Democrats reduce deficits, Conservatives grow them.
The truth is more like the opposite. Both parties engage in deficit spending but the Democrats are the historic global champions in that area, having broken all world records in all areas. Republicans aren't fit to walk in their shadows in that regard.

You know, switching between your socks only strengthens my case
I have no socks. You know, pivoting like this to avoid addressing your countless, egregious errors only strengthens my case that you are a mindless shill who lets others do his thinking for him.

Have a great day, Mr. Mistaken.

I have no socks. You know, pivoting like this to avoid addressing your countless, egregious errors only strengthens my case that you are a mindless shill who lets others do his thinking for him.

It's Ms. Mistaken, dumbass.

Mantra 5 bulverism

Mantra 1a.
Mantra 4a.
One of the "miscellaneous" documents on that site is Into the Night's mantra list.

Bide took his son on Air Force 2 so he could have business meetings in China

Not true at all. You've fallen for lies because you're a dumb, racist bigot whose beliefs have no merits whatsoever because they're all incredibly stupid.

All you own is Democrat lies

Your problem is that you have linked your credibility to your JPP character so when your JPP character says something wrong, that has the double effect of undermining the good judgment you think you have but don't.

In your biased partisan hateful mind

Nope, that's the truth.

Conservatives have never had a successful Presidency because Conservatives have never had a successful policy.

That's why you can't even come up with one to defend yourself on this thread, little bitch.

Nonetheless, Trump did ban travelers from China. You made an embarrassing error and you need to publicly admit it.

LMAO!

But he didn't ban travelers from China if 400,000 of them came here between February 2020 and April 2020.

Do you not understand how language or words work?

You said he banned Chinese travelers, but clearly he didn't if 400,000 came to the US between the day he issued the pretend "ban" and the day the NYT reported on it.

So that makes you a liar.

The truth is more like the opposite. Both parties engage in deficit spending but the Democrats are the historic global champions in that area, having broken all world records in all areas. Republicans aren't fit to walk in their shadows in that regard.

Everything you believe is utter shit because you're too stupid or too lazy to do the work of being informed you dumb Nazi coward:

Federel Receipt and Outlay Summary
https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

Reagan/Bush the Elder
Deficit for FY 1981: $79B
Deficit for FY 1993: $290B

Clinton
Deficit for FY 1993: $290B
Deficit for FY 2000: NO DEFICIT, THERE WAS A $236B surplus

Bush the Dumber
Surplus for FY 2000: $236B
Deficit for FY 2009: $1.4T

Obama
Deficit for FY 2009: $1.4T
Deficit for FY 2016: $584B

Trump
Deficit for FY 2016: $584B
Deficit for FY 2020: $3.1T

There exists no world in which Conservatives have ever reduced the deficit.

I have no socks.

You have at least 2 that you switch between whenever you get to this point in a thread when you run out of things to say.

ou know, pivoting like this to avoid addressing your countless, egregious errors

You haven't addressed a single thing in my posts, or pointed out a single error with any sort of resource or link or data.

It's just you stamping your foot like a petulant child because there is no way in hell you could ever last in a debate with me about policy.

That's why you can't defend anything you believe here.

You think defending your beliefs and policies is by making impotent, general statements that you don't back up with anything.

Because you're a little bitch.

This is what makes you a little bitch...you write an entire post about how I'm wrong about things but you don't give any evidence...you just post one line answers because you CAN'T provide any evidence.

It's why every single Conservative fails...you're just a fucking loser because you believe in stupid things you won't defend.

You're a fucking coward just like every other Nazi bitch on JPP.

Back