The U.S. national debt exceeded $33 trillion for the first time ever

If they were lies, you'd have been easily able to show how. You haven't because you don't know anything. Conservatism always fails. You can't even name a single Conservative policy or bill that actually did any good. Every single one has failed.

Not a single Conservative policy success to tout.

...annnnnnnd back to your mindless chanting...
Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Are you kidding?

1. Reagan left behind S&L
2. Bush the Elder left behind a recession
3. Bush the Dumber left behind an economic collapse because he tried to inflate the housing market
4. Trump left behind the worst economic collapse since the last Conservative President above.

Not one single success in the bunch.

Just a barrel of rotten apples.

All caused by DEMOCRATS.

Incorrect:

1_27_2022_GDP_1.png

The GDP is not the economy. Redefinition fallacy.

Feel better, LV?

You hate being contradicted and your "sincerity" is in fact just vapid posturing.

You know how I know that, old fart? Because if prompted, you'd be unable to identify a single policy or bill that could serve as an example of your good ideas. It's just vibes and that's it.

You hate being contradicted and your "sincerity" is in fact just vapid posturing.

You know how I know that, old fart? Because if prompted, you'd be unable to identify a single policy or bill that could serve as an example of your good ideas. It's just vibes and that's it.
Not at all, LV. In fact, I love being taught something new, different and, most of all, true. Got anything like that?

What do you think I'm being insincere about? You? On the contrary, I think you are overly emotional and, however ineptly, I was trying to talk you down from the ceiling, young lady. :thup:

As for policies, I liked "Peace through Strength". It pushed the Soviets over the brink and changed the world. :)

So you still don't know what it means.

I know what it means...success of MY policies means Medicare. It means Social Security. It means a strong social safety net to provide for when Conservatism inevitably fails. Which it does. Every time.

If I have to ask you to define your terms, I'll never get an answer because you have no idea ..

I have a crystal clear idea of what success means because the policies I support succeed.

There are no policies you support that succeed because you're a stupid person who believes stupid things so you're never going to have a good idea.

All you're going to do is try to take credit for something that existed long before your stupid ass came along, or was conceive by liberals and you just stole it.

We know you have no good policies because the economy always falls apart whenever you dumbasses get control.

Always.

Every. Time.

Then answer "Yes, we will use your definition of success" and I will proceed to shred your complete ignorance of how the government works.

I don't know how to explain success to you. Success has obviously never been a part of your life...which is why you're asking like a dumbass what success means.

Jesus flippin' Christ.

I suppose it's leaving something in a better place than when you found it. That's never happened with you idiots. Things are always worse after you. Always. Things have never been in a better place with you people. The last 6 Conservative Presidents have all fucking failed. All left behind an economy worse than what they were handed. Every time.

I don't have to prove the English language to you. You just don't know any English.

No, but you have to prove arithmetic.

Obviously, you can't because you're a fucking idiot since you're a Conservative and they're all fucking idiots.

Not one single policy to be proud of. Not one bill. Not one measure. Nothing. Just a big fat 0.

Conservatism always fails because it's stupid and the people who believe in it are stupid, so none of you are ever going to have a good idea.

...annnnnnnd back to your mindless chanting...
Argument of the Stone fallacy.

The reason you have to act like this is because you have no merits. Not in yhour character, not in your beliefs...nowhere. There is nothing about you to be proud of because you're just fucking stupid. That's why Conservatism always fails...you're dumb people and you'll never have good ideas of your own.

Every single government policy that succeeds is a failure of Conservatism.

That's why you got nothing. Nothing you can point to with any pride. Because every time you morons get power, you fuck things up.

Every time.

Now you're lying and stalling because you realize that you have no merit.

Not in your beliefs.

Not in your character.

Nowhere.

You're a failure because of that, and you will never ever know what success feels like so long as you continue to be a stupid fucking idiot.

All caused by DEMOCRATS.

Nope.

Democrats aren't why Conservatism always fails.

Conservatism is why Conservatism always fails. Not a single policy to be proud of in the whole rotten bunch.

Just empty, vapid stupidity.

Every single time Conservatives get power, they ruin things.

Every time.

There has never been a time where Conservatism succfeeded because it's stupid, and stupid things aren't going to succeed. They're just going to fail like they always do because you are a stupid fucking idiot.

I know what it means...
Nope. You have become boring. You had one job, i.e. define your term. All of your apparent raving hinged on your definition. Of course, your incoherent raving was just incoherent raving; you have no idea what any of the words that you used mean. I'll admit that you are pretty good at making lame excuses, and you have successfully gotten your career of authoring government fiction started, but you need to work on your coherence and your delivery. It's difficult to remain awake through even your shorter posts, and only then by virtue of the severe pain inflicted by reading them.

Why don't you take a break from posting while you brush up on the Constitutional roles of the different branches of US governments (Federal, State, County, etc ..).

The GDP is not the economy. Redefinition fallacy.

The GDP is in fact the best measurement of our economy, but I understand why you don't want that to be the case...you'll never have positive GDP figures to boast about because everything you believe is a joke and it will fail.

It always does.

Not at all, LV. In fact, I love being taught something new, different and, most of all, true. Got anything like that?

Here's a pearl of wisdom for you...no centrist has ever passed a bill of their own, much less passed one that actually succeeded.

Because you don't have those kinds of ideas. The ideas you have are vapid. If not, lay some of them on me and let's talk about them! I suspect you won't, because you don't have any. You're just as stupid as the Conservatives. Thoughtless. Arrogant. But ultimately no ideas.

If you refuse to take sides then you will never be on the right side of anything. Maybe that doesn't bother you because you've wasted your whole life not choosing sides and look what it got you...getting chewed out on an anonymous message board. Life goals!

What do you think I'm being insincere about?

Your beliefs.

Because no thoughtful person would ever come to your conclusions.

I think you are overly emotional and, however ineptly, I was trying to talk you down from the ceiling, young lady.

I don't believe you because I don't think you're sincere.

I think you're mad that someone has given more thought to your politics than you.

Nope. You have become boring. You had one job, i.e. define your term. All of your apparent raving hinged on your definition. Of course, your incoherent raving was just incoherent raving; you have no idea what any of the words that you used mean. I'll admit that you are pretty good at making lame excuses, and you have successfully gotten your career of authoring government fiction started, but you need to work on your coherence and your delivery. It's difficult to remain awake through even your shorter posts, and only then by virtue of the severe pain inflicted by reading them.

Why don't you take a break from posting while you brush up on the Constitutional roles of the different branches of US governments (Federal, State, County, etc ..).

This is really hilarious to me because all I did was ask you for a policy or bill you dipshit Conservatives have ever come up with, and you can't think of any.

It's just you ranting like a fucking stupid idiot because nothing you believe has any merit.

Every single belief of yours has failed. ALL OF THEM. You open your fat mouth and your policies fucking fail. Every time.

That's why you can't seem to understand what success means...YOU'VE NEVER TASTED IT! Nothing you have ever done in your life has actually succeeded. If it did, you wouldn't be sitting here trying to game out what success means because you'd be able to just say it if you did!

Like, I can say my policies succeed becuase my policies are things like Medicare and Social Security.

What do you have? NOTHING. Just smearing shit on the halls of Congress on 1/6 because your dumb, stupid Conservative President lost an election because all of his policies fucking failed.

I'm so fucking sick of Conservatives because none of you idiots ever fucking learn from your mistakes.

So you just make the same mistakes over and over, and we always have to come after and clean up your fucking mess and I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of constantly having to remind you of your failures so you don't fucking things up again...but you never listen because your dumb fucking brain has been ravaged by Long COVID and you can't string a coherent thought together, much less come up with a successful policy or bill OR ANYTHING.

It's just losing, loserdom, whining, losing again, failing, failing again, and failing some more.

NOT ONE SINGLE SUCCESS. Not even in your personal life. Just failure all the time.

Here's a pearl of wisdom for you...no centrist has ever passed a bill of their own, much less passed one that actually succeeded....

Duh. It takes a majority in both houses of Congress and a President willing to sign a bill to pass. This is not news, Ms. LV.

In case you missed it, I'm military, not political. I'll leave the politics to the politicians and limit my actions to voting. TIA

Because you don't have those kinds of ideas. The ideas you have are vapid. If not, lay some of them on me and let's talk about them! I suspect you won't, because you don't have any. You're just as stupid as the Conservatives. Thoughtless. Arrogant. But ultimately no ideas.

If you refuse to take sides then you will never be on the right side of anything. Maybe that doesn't bother you because you've wasted your whole life not choosing sides and look what it got you...getting chewed out on an anonymous message board. Life goals!

Your beliefs.

Because no thoughtful person would ever come to your conclusions.

I don't believe you because I don't think you're sincere.

I think you're mad that someone has given more thought to your politics than you.
Nice rant. Do you feel better about yourself after typing posts like this or do you feel worse?

Back