The U.S. national debt exceeded $33 trillion for the first time ever

This is really hilarious to me
... because you are easily amused.

... because all I did was ask you for a policy or bill you dipshit Conservatives have ever come up with, and you can't think of any.
I rest my case. You don't even know what you asked because all of your focus was on producing spittle. You were yapping like a chihuahua about there never being a success. You were then asked for your definition of "success" and suddenly men in white coats had to put you in a straight jacket.

It's just you ranting like a fucking stupid idiot because nothing you believe has any merit.
You're raving again ... and you got some drool on your shirt.

Every single belief of yours has failed.
It's interesting that you feel comfortable making this declaration of omniscience now that your cell has been repadded.

You open your fat mouth and your policies fucking fail.
On that point, when has my policy of sticking with science, the scientific method, math, logic and economics ever failed?

When has my Evangelical Christianity ever failed?

That's why you can't seem to understand what [I claim] success means [any more than you know what semen tastes like]...YOU'VE NEVER TASTED IT!
That's why I turn to you for information on the matter. What is your definition of "success"? How would you characterize the taste of semen?

Nothing you have ever done in your life has actually succeeded.
So far, you are making my case. Please, continue.

If it did,
Correction: "If it had ... "

... you wouldn't be sitting here trying to game out what success means
You're babbling again. I'm not trying to figure out what the word "success" means; I well know the proper usage of the word. I've been requesting your personal fantasy definition that goes along with Presidents running Congress.

... because you'd be able to just say it if you did!
Nope. I can't read your mind. Well, I can, to an extent, but with you it's more like trying to discern the image within television static.

Like, I can say my policies succeed becuase my policies are things like Medicare and Social Security.
Have you ever heard of "delusions of grandeur"? Perhaps you overheard the term in passing somewhere?

I'm so fucking sick of Conservatives because none of you idiots ever fucking learn from your mistakes.
I suppose we could learn if we were to, perhaps, make some mistakes, but until we do, you've got a point.

so you don't fucking things up again...
Me love you long time.

but you never listen because your dumb fucking brain has been ravaged by Long COVID and you can't string a coherent thought together, much less come up with a successful policy or bill OR ANYTHING.
Ummm, you must have inadvertently switched over to "random word generator" mode again. Either that or you have drifted back to raving again. Either way, check your settings.

NOT ONE SINGLE SUCCESS [... but many]
You are gibbering. Try complete sentences for a while.

Duh. It takes a majority in both houses of Congress and a President willing to sign a bill to pass. This is not news, Ms. L

It doesn't take a majority to WRITE a bill. So where are all these centrist bills and policies? Nowhere because they don't exist because you haven't given them any thought.

Like, I can say that a health care bill or policy from a leftist would be something like Medicare-For-All. What are health care policies that are championed by centrists? Certainly not the ACA. So what, then?

Or is this just another instance of you expecting everyone else to do your work and your thinking for you?

In case you missed it, I'm military, not political. I'll leave the politics to the politicians and limit my actions to voting. TIA

But you're not limiting your actions to "just voting", you're quite literally doing the opposite of that on this thread because you're championing politics you know nothing about, by your own admission.

So put that supposedly wise and experienced brain to work and tell me how you expect anyone to take your position seriously when you don't?

It doesn't take a majority to WRITE a bill. So where are all these centrist bills and policies? Nowhere because they don't exist because you haven't given them any thought.

Like, I can say that a health care bill or policy from a leftist would be something like Medicare-For-All. What are health care policies that are championed by centrists? Certainly not the ACA. So what, then?

Or is this just another instance of you expecting everyone else to do your work and your thinking for you?

Agreed. The common term is bipartisan. A little early to start hating others who disagree with you, isn't it, young lady?

Agreed. From a "rightist" it would be "Fuck you. Get a job". A centrist understands that our nation is better off with a healthy, educated citizenry since....wait for it...they make better soldiers. LOL Vaccinations and preventive medicine are the most cost-effective medicine. Emergency care such as lacerations and broken bones are both humane and the national interest for an effective, working citizenry. Controlling dangerous contagious diseases is a matter of national security. Braces, liposuctions and other lesser issues, not so much.

Your insults are emotionally-laden and often immature which is why I believe you are female and under-35.

... because you are easily amused.
I rest my case. You don't even know what you asked because all of your focus was on producing spittle. You were yapping like a chihuahua about there never being a success. You were then asked for your definition of "success" and suddenly men in white coats had to put you in a straight jacket.
You're raving again ... and you got some drool on your shirt.
It's interesting that you feel comfortable making this declaration of omniscience now that your cell has been repadded

All of this and not one single defense of your politics or one single good idea that succeeded.

Nothing because you are nothing, and because you're a fucking idiot who believes stupid things.

On that point, when has my policy of sticking with science, the scientific method, math, logic and economics ever failed?

You don't stick with the science, that's why more Conservatives died of COVID than liberals...you very much ignored the science.

When it comes to not sticking to math, we can just look at how your tax cuts depressed revenue and exploded the deficit. We just went through that with Trump, who added more to the debt in 4 years than any other President.

And for economics...oooh boy..

1. Reagan's deregulation inflated an S&L bubble that burst in 1987 and caused Black Monday, which was the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression and last Conservative President failure (Hoover). That required the largest taxpayer-funded bailout of all time until Bush the Dumber.

2. Bush the Elder left behind a recession.

3. Bush the Dumber left behind the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression and the largest taxpayer funded bailout of all time with TARP.

4. Trump left behind the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression which led to the largest taxpayer funded bailout of all time with PPP.

Your economics SUCK. The drivers of any red state economy are the urban areas populated by liberals. You backwoods, inbred idiots don't earn enough to pay taxes to fund all the programs you leech off.

When has my Evangelical Christianity ever failed?

You've been hemorrhaging parishioners this entire time, and that alienation has sped up in recent years.

So your Evangelical Christianity fails because you keep losing members.

In all the scenarios, Christianity's share of the U.S. population declines. “Depending on whether religious switching continues at recent rates, speeds up, or stops entirely,” the report says, the Center's projections show Christians shrinking from 64% of Americans of all ages in 2020 to between 54% and 35% by 2070.
https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/trust/...e scenarios, Christianity's,% and 35% by 2070.

That's why I turn to you for information on the matter. What is your definition of "success"? How would you characterize the taste of semen

The fact that you have to keep asking what "success" means just proves that you've never experienced it.

You can't even venture a guess because you literally have no idea what success even is.

Being a Conservative means that you fail all the time and you never learn from those failures.

So far, you are making my case.

You're not making a case for anything. You're just stalling and avoiding because you can't think of a single merit of your beliefs or character.

Like, NOTHING.

The reason is because you're a fucking stupid person with no good ideas.

Correction: "If it had ... "

Had/did...the point is that it didn't. Nothing you believe has ever succeeded, it's only been failure. All your policies failed. All your beliefs failed. That's why you can't even think of an example of something you believe that DIDN'T FAIL.

All you've known your entire life is failure because you're a dumb person.

I'm not trying to figure out what the word "success" means

Asking for the definition of success is asking what success means.

And the fact that you have to keep asking just proves that you can't come up with anything.

You ask me to cite a success and I'll just cite Obamacare, which extended health insurance to 30M people who didn't have it. That's a success. Where are yours?

I've been requesting your personal fantasy definition that goes along with Presidents running Congress.

I told you earlier in this thread that success only has one definition. So, maybe go back and find that post and you can answer to that. Or you can just continue to be a little bitch. I really don't care because I know you have no answer for your merits because there are none.

Nope. I can't read your mind. Well, I can, to an extent, but with you it's more like trying to discern the image within television static.

While you wrestle with the word "success", I can just point to my policies and beliefs and cite their successes. Like the fact that Biden has had better economic growth than Trump ever did as a result of his policies.

I suppose we could learn if we were to, perhaps, make some mistakes, but until we do, you've got a point. .

You always make mistakes, like how you fucked up the pandemic. Or how you fucked up the housing market 20 years ago. Or how you fucked up the S&L's 35 years ago.

I suppose we could learn if we were to, perhaps, make some mistakes, but until we do, you've got a point.

Me love you long time.

Ummm, you must have inadvertently switched over to "random word generator" mode again. Either that or you have drifted back to raving again. Either way, check your settings.

You are gibbering. Try complete sentences for a while.

Was expecting any example of Conservative success and you STILL can't think of one.

You don't stick with the science,
... but I do. This is one question you are apparently too cowardly to answer.

When it comes to not sticking to math,
... but I do. This makes two questions you are too cowardly to answer.

... We just went through that with Trump, who added more to the debt in 4 years than any other President.
I see you still think the President is Congress. Too funny.

Your economics SUCK.
In what way do mine suck?

You aren't forthright enough to answer any question, it seems.

Back