The U.S. national debt exceeded $33 trillion for the first time ever

Fucking moron couldn't come up with a single "fix" that the "Conservatives" fixed as he claimed. Bill T is a liar. He's also proved himself to be in irrational dumbass. Sad.

Go ahead and "groan" me again, lame-ass. It's proof of how weak, stupid and a loser you are.

I showed one. You lie faggot.

I showed one. You lie faggot.

I quoted it and you admitted they only "tried" to fix it. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats have fixed illegal immigration. My guess is because there's too much money involved with an informal system of indentured servitude. You? You're just a dumbass liar who claimed "the conservatives" fixed shit yet you couldn't come up with a single fix. That makes you either a liar or stupid. Which way do you want to go with this, son?

I quoted it and you admitted they only "tried" to fix it. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats have fixed illegal immigration. My guess is because there's too much money involved with an informal system of indentured servitude. You? You're just a dumbass liar who claimed "the conservatives" fixed shit yet you couldn't come up with a single fix. That makes you either a liar or stupid. Which way do you want to go with this, son?

Oh fuck you asshole.

I remember George Bush's religious veto of the Stem Cell Funding initiative was overridden.

Bush's veto of the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act was never overridden. In theory, there was enough votes to do it, but the Republican votes were soft, so it never happened.

I'll tell you one BIG thing they tried to fix and that's the border. Anything else you can look up yourself because I won't waste my time arguing with Insane leftists.

The Sock doesn't look anything up. Indeed, he has an mental problem for which there is no treatment. All he does is spend his time posting random shit and insulting people. All of his accounts here do this. He also likes to talk to imaginary people, or maybe refer to accounts on some other forum as if they were here.

Sorry, Bill. You're wasting your time with him.

Key word "tried" and failed. A single line defense is fucking stupid both because it wastes taxpayer money, at least outside cities, and because it does nothing to stop those overstaying visas or those smuggled in on boats, planes or from Canada. If they really wanted to fix the problem they'd start arresting every business owner who hires, harbors or otherwise makes money from illegal immigration.

Unsurprising that you couldn't come up with a single thing they've fixed. Also unsurprising that you label me an "Insane Leftist". It means you're just another angry, lying scumbag liar whose own family won't talk to you. I'm guessing you are a Euro-American male, over 65, mediocre career, bitter and angry at your life's failures yet too fucking cowardly and stupid to accept responsibility for your own actions. You'll be better off dead as will everyone who ever knew you. People will clap upon hearing your passing. Sad.

Still trying to deny the open border caused by Biden, eh? Inviting invasion of the United States is an act of treason.

They are revised, but Congress is supposed to use the White House budget as the starting point. The budget is such a complex document that writing the starting point is a power.

In recent years, one party has been ignoring the custom. But Democrats still follow the custom.

The President does not write a spending bill. THE HOUSE DOES.

Fucking moron couldn't come up with a single "fix" that the "Conservatives" fixed as he claimed. Bill T is a liar. He's also proved himself to be in irrational dumbass. Sad.

Go ahead and "groan" me again, lame-ass. It's proof of how weak, stupid and a loser you are.

Argument of the Stone fallacy, Sock.

You quoted it and then denied he said it. You're an idiot.

* Ending the economic recession during the Obama administration.
* Removing excessive regulations strangling business activity.
* Better enforcement of the law.
Figures you can't be specific, Sybil. You're also completely wrong.

https://www.britannica.com/money/topic/great-recession
Great Recession, economic recession that was precipitated in the United States by the financial crisis of 2007–08 and quickly spread to other countries. Beginning in late 2007 and lasting until mid-2009, it was the longest and deepest economic downturn in many countries, including the United States, since the Great Depression (1929–c. 1939).

Which regulations? The ones covering clean drinking water? Polluting streams and rivers? Protecting the safety of workers?

I fully support enforcing laws. Given the criminality of many Republicans such as Trump and Santos, I fail to see how the Republicans of today are the Law & Order Republicans in my day.

Back