The U.S. national debt exceeded $33 trillion for the first time ever

I'll tell you one BIG thing they tried to fix and that's the border. Anything else you can look up yourself because I won't waste my time arguing with Insane leftists.
Key word "tried" and failed. A single line defense is fucking stupid both because it wastes taxpayer money, at least outside cities, and because it does nothing to stop those overstaying visas or those smuggled in on boats, planes or from Canada. If they really wanted to fix the problem they'd start arresting every business owner who hires, harbors or otherwise makes money from illegal immigration.

Unsurprising that you couldn't come up with a single thing they've fixed. Also unsurprising that you label me an "Insane Leftist". It means you're just another angry, lying scumbag liar whose own family won't talk to you. I'm guessing you are a Euro-American male, over 65, mediocre career, bitter and angry at your life's failures yet too fucking cowardly and stupid to accept responsibility for your own actions. You'll be better off dead as will everyone who ever knew you. People will clap upon hearing your passing. Sad.

Key word "tried" and failed. A single line defense is fucking stupid both because it wastes taxpayer money, at least outside cities, and because it does nothing to stop those overstaying visas or those smuggled in on boats, planes or from Canada. If they really wanted to fix the problem they'd start arresting every business owner who hires, harbors or otherwise makes money from illegal immigration.

Unsurprising that you couldn't come up with a single thing they've fixed. Also unsurprising that you label me an "Insane Leftist". It means you're just another angry, lying scumbag liar whose own family won't talk to you. I'm guessing you are a Euro-American male, over 65, mediocre career, bitter and angry at your life's failures yet too fucking cowardly and stupid to accept responsibility for your own actions. You'll be better off dead as will everyone who ever knew you. People will clap upon hearing your passing. Sad.
That's because traitor democrat scum like you fought it. You scum want illegals overrunning us. And you're a liar, you know nothing about my family or me, but you still claim you do, just like lying leftist scum do.

Last edited:
Key word "submit". How often does a Congress run by the opposing party or one with marginal control pass it as is?

They are revised, but Congress is supposed to use the White House budget as the starting point. The budget is such a complex document that writing the starting point is a power.

In recent years, one party has been ignoring the custom. But Democrats still follow the custom.

That's because traitor democrat scum like you fought it. You scum want illegals overrunning us. And you're a liar, you nothing about my family or me, but you still claim you do, just like lying leftist scum do.

Lie all you like, Bill. All you are doing is proving me correct. I'll pray for the soul of anyone who slips fentanyl in your oatmeal. :thup:

You? I have no doubt you'll burn in Hell for being a scumbag all your life.

They are revised, but Congress is supposed to use the White House budget as the starting point. The budget is such a complex document that writing the starting point is a power.

In recent years, one party has been ignoring the custom. But Democrats still follow the custom.
Most of it writes itself since there's both mandatory spending and discretionary spending. Toss in COLA and inflation to arrive at a figure.

trump cannot write a spending bill, because he is just a private citizen. Biden writes spending bills and sends them to the House.

Biden writes no bills. The president sets policies. His party senators and congressmen work to bring those policies to fruition.

Most of it writes itself since there's both mandatory spending and discretionary spending. Toss in COLA and inflation to arrive at a figure.

Most of it is written by the bureaucracy. But it is put together by the Administration's OMB. They make the priority decisions.

The Congressional Budget Office does not have the staff to second guess the budget in detail, so they are stuck with whatever the executive branch says. Bush used this to hide some extreme things.

Most of it is written by the bureaucracy. But it is put together by the Administration's OMB. They make the priority decisions.

The Congressional Budget Office does not have the staff to second guess the budget in detail, so they are stuck with whatever the executive branch says. Bush used this to hide some extreme things.
AKA "it mostly writes itself". The politicians then cherry-pick something to bitch about to rally their supporters.

All because when Conservatives are in office they have to fix all the stuff leftist scum tried to tear down.
What are the top three things they've fixed?
I'll tell you one BIG thing they tried to fix and that's the border. Anything else you can look up yourself because I won't waste my time arguing with Insane leftists.

That's because traitor democrat scum like you fought it. You scum want illegals overrunning us. And you're a liar, you nothing about my family or me, but you still claim you do, just like lying leftist scum do.

Fucking moron couldn't come up with a single "fix" that the "Conservatives" fixed as he claimed. Bill T is a liar. He's also proved himself to be in irrational dumbass. Sad.

Go ahead and "groan" me again, lame-ass. It's proof of how weak, stupid and a loser you are.

Back