the war against whites

Black students cheer as a white student is beat

The 17-year-old victim was white and the teen assailants were black. Police released a video of the beating, which shows the victim being punched repeatedly while other students on the bus gather to watch, some cheering. It doesn't appear that the victim did anything to provoke an attack and tried only to defend himself. Police said it all unfolded in a five-minute span.

The victim was trying to find a seat and was told by two students he could not sit next to them, police said. When he did sit down, one teen tried to push him out of his seat then began grabbing the victim's neck and punching him in the face.

99.99% sure that 'hate crime' will never be mentioned in pressing any charges. had this been a black student being beat by a white though........

Beating white people in public helps undo the damage of slavery. This kid should get his ass beat daily for the greater good.

crying+baby.jpg

Not sure STY but I have heard there would of had to been more than just the beating, if they had called him a cracker or some other racist line of speaking then they MIGHT and I say might call it a hate crime

I don't know, jeff. If just being white means you're always racist against blacks, as is always the case, as with joe wilson as well, then the racial differences here alone would HAVE to mean it was racially motivated.

Not sure STY but I have heard there would of had to been more than just the beating, if they had called him a cracker or some other racist line of speaking then they MIGHT and I say might call it a hate crime

will this be another form of the chewbacca defense then?

'but your honor, we had no idea he was white. I mean, we're going to an almost all black school and he's on our bus. does that make sense?'

whambulance for the dropout, guess you searched for black kid beat by whites and couldn't find any thus making your post your first relevant one. NOT

whambulance for the dropout, guess you searched for black kid beat by whites and couldn't find any thus making your post your first relevant one. NOT
Christ. What whiney assed crybabies. I wonder if they cried this hard when they had to take their GED exam?

There really is a race war brewing here. I'm astounded. All criticism off the president or his policies is dismissed as racism. Speaking is racism. White people should be discriminated against as adults and have their asses beat as children. Open racists are being appointed to the supreme court.

This is truly sad.

There really is a race war brewing here. I'm astounded. All criticism off the president or his policies is dismissed as racism. Speaking is racism. White people should be discriminated against as adults and have their asses beat as children. Open racists are being appointed to the supreme court.

This is truly sad.

...and yet the left is always saying there isn't any racism against whites. I've seen it personally for years and it's alive and well...It's a tragic situation and one that' isn't going away.

wtf are you blabbering about? you might make better sense if you pulled your diploma out of your mouth.

azzhat and sty the two biggest crybabies about their personal failures.
Hey, I know lets blame black people. LOFL

sty get a degree or two
azztool try being more important to your boss than someone who's trying to set the record for times being outsourced.:clink:

azzhat and sty the two biggest crybabies about their personal failures.
Hey, I know lets blame black people. LOFL

sty get a degree or two
azztool try being more important to your boss than someone who's trying to set the record for times being outsourced.:clink:

You're right. White children should be physically abused, as a rule.

WTF? The man posts a story about racially motivated violence. (had it been a black kid on a bus of mostly white kids there would have been no question)

And all you people start in about him whining? What the fuck? If what he said so farfetched?

Since when is any of this whining?

Jeez people, if you have something relevant to say then say it. But attacking the messenger just because his message is not to your liking is just sad.

I'm not into some KKK dropout trying to fan the fires of racism.

Is he trying to fan the fires of racism?

Or is he trying to show a double standard that is applied to racism against whites?

Because you damn sure proved his point if that is what he wanted to show.

I'm not into some KKK dropout trying to fan the fires of racism.

And lay off the "dropout" bullshit. If your college degree makes you that much smarter than him, your argument will reflect it. Otherwise, you are just blowing hot air.

Back