the war against whites

I'm mocking the intillectual midget winter, you want to join him.
Anybody with an 8th grade education knows their is racism against whites.
Why? 400 years of slavery and lynchings.
Progress has no time for these midgets or U supporting them.

I'm mocking the intillectual midget winter, you want to join him.
Anybody with an 8th grade education knows their is racism against whites.
Why? 400 years of slavery and lynchings.
Progress has no time for these midgets or U supporting them.

And we are supposed to allow this version because of their slavery, but prosecute the whites because they weren't slaves?

That is such bullshit.

You claim to be an intellectual, and yet you make an argument designed to excuse racism because of prior racism. If you can't see the idiocy of that, you have no room to call anyone a mental midget.

If it is racist violence then it is wrong. No excuses. It is wrong and should be prosecuted to the fullest. It creates a cycle that we are supposed to be stopping.

But you, in all your intellectual glory, are trying to make two sets of rules. And that is pure bullshit.

Nationalities are defined by many things.

The factors which define Americans are dire indeed.
Unparalleled ignorance, Obscene excess and rampant racism.

On all sides of the skin colour spectrum!

Chris Rock is no better than the KKK!

wow a new moron to bash, really no better than the KKK.
Chris Rock lynch's people.

So its safe to say you hate America?

wow a new moron to bash, really no better than the KKK.
Chris Rock lynch's people.

No sir, I'm sure Chris Rock does not lynch people but he uses his colour to insult and demean in the same way as many extreme white yanks do. You seem to take exception to that. Too close to home?

So its safe to say you hate America?

No it's not safe to say I hate america. Although many would sympathise with that sentiment.
I hate stupid people.
I hate racist, gun toting idiots who think their shit dont stink and I hate ignorant right wingers.
If that includes you, tough shit.

No sir, I'm sure Chris Rock does not lynch people but he uses his colour to insult and demean in the same way as many extreme white yanks do. You seem to take exception to that. Too close to home?

He's usually pointing out racism by white which like Britan is still rampant here.

No it's not safe to say I hate america. Although many would sympathise with that sentiment.
I hate stupid people.
I hate racist, gun toting idiots who think their shit dont stink and I hate ignorant right wingers.
If that includes you, tough shit.

watertud is this your new troll:cool:

He's usually pointing out racism by white which like Britan is still rampant here.

and rides it and rides it and rides it. When they gonna put a toll booth on that gob of his?
He is the most racist 'comic' (and I use the term in its loosest possible sense) ever to soil the airwaves.

and rides it and rides it and rides it. When they gonna put a toll booth on that gob of his?
He is the most racist 'comic' (and I use the term in its loosest possible sense) ever to soil the airwaves.

are you in the KKK or just act like it?

Well, he did call for the assassination of Bush.

Had someone had the balls to do that you probably would not be in the mess you are in now. Live with it.
We didnt have Bush and we are OK. Aus didnt have Bush and they are OK.
You are just a sour, dried up old crone who lost and needs to blame someone for your own incredible stupidity and ignorance.
Happy now? So piss off.

Black students cheer as a white student is beat

99.99% sure that 'hate crime' will never be mentioned in pressing any charges. had this been a black student being beat by a white though........

So one incident on a school bus prompts you to start a thread called "the war on whites".

Funny, but I must have been out that day when the "call to arms" memo was circulated.

Yet if I began a list of ALL the similar incidents that have happened to black folk in the past 5 years, you'd be one of the first to try and discredit or diminish it. And of course, if your prediction is wrong, you'll spin like a top to avoid admitting such....assuming of course that the "crime" goes through the court system for under age kids in the first place.

You're right up there with the "drugster" Limbaugh, who hitched any and all hate crimes against white folk to Obama's 7 month old term as President.

Like I said before, your screen name is a joke.

So one incident on a school bus prompts you to start a thread called "the war on whites".

Funny, but I must have been out that day when the "call to arms" memo was circulated.

Yet if I began a list of ALL the similar incidents that have happened to black folk in the past 5 years, you'd be one of the first to try and discredit or diminish it.

You're right up there with the "drugster" Limbaugh, who hitched any and all hate crimes against white folk to Obama's 7 month old term as President.

Like I said before, your screen name is a joke.

Don't forget the legalized and codified discrimination against whites in academia and work environments!

Back