The West is racing towards WW3

The planes are ceasing to exist. How do you think it is happening?

And why can't the Russians capture the left bank of the Dnipro? The Ukrainian's back are to the river, it should be an easy win. And leaving such a big beachhead against Russian lines is a strategic nightmare.

Hawk is a Putin asslicker like Scott Ritter

The planes are ceasing to exist. How do you think it is happening?

And why can't the Russians capture the left bank of the Dnipro? The Ukrainian's back are to the river, it should be an easy win. And leaving such a big beachhead against Russian lines is a strategic nightmare.

At this point in my life I tend to not waste time on known liars.

Guno צְבִי;5926193 said:

Hawkeye the Wise
is right a high percentage of the time...I got educated and I tell the truth.....and I support Free Minds...for instance unlike you I dont threadban those who dont agree with what I say.

I am better than you are.

Guno צְבִי;5926193 said:

Ritter is a convicted child sex predator, he is desperate for anyone willing to support him. I wonder what Hawk's excuse is.

Hawkeye the Wise
is right a high percentage of the time...I got educated and I tell the truth.....and I support Free Minds...for instance unlike you I dont threadban those who dont agree with what I say.

How is the hyper-super-duper-complete-and-total collapse going? I see no signs of it.

Actually, Biden said:

He pointedly did not deny that America is helping Ukraine target strikes.
Lyin Biden has been telling fibs his entire 50-year political career. That's why he was selected by the war machine. Trump refused to do what he was told.

Guno צְבִי;5926193 said:
HHH Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthis are kicking jew ass. Israel is the most dangerous place in the world for a jew to be.

Mutual total annihilation is better than the status quo.
Right now, billions of people are suffering.
Dead people don't suffer.

Stop being afraid of World War III.

Being alive and without backbone is much, much worse.

The West is racing towards WW3

Last year you predicted the catastrophic economic collapse of the West "in less than 90 days"

A fair point. But while I think that Hawkeye may at times confuse possibility with certainty, I think he's frequently on the right track. The west's economy hasn't crashed after his predicted 90 days, but it certainly doesn't look good either. I wouldn't be surprised if it undergoes a crash within the -next- 90 days. But I also think it's possible that it keeps on going for longer than that. I imagine we can both agree that there -have- been crashes and crunches, both in the fairly distant past (the wall street crash of 1929) and more recently (the financial crisis of 2007-2008). I don't see why there couldn't be another crash of this sort in the near future. Speaking of which:

Stock Market Crash Alert: Mark Your Calendars for March 12 | MSN

Time will tell.

Against the background of the massive missile strike on Crimea, speculation has emerged in some places that the attack involved F-16s being prepared for transfer to the Ukrainian armed forces. They allegedly took off from a Romanian airbase, made an intermediate landing on the territory of Ukraine, made a launch and returned.

Yes, it is true that in Romania the Ukrainian Air Force is training its flight personnel for this type of aircraft - they are regularly observed in the sky by residents of border towns in Transcarpathia. But this information about their use immediately raises questions:

▪️ In the case of real engagement of F-16s from Romanian bases, nothing prevented them from shooting off from Ukrainian airspace without any intermediate landings on its airfields, which in such a case would be simply pointless.

▪️ The F-16s themselves are not Storm Shadow/SCALP carriers and use JASSM missiles, the wreckage of which has not been found in Crimea, at least not yet. It is hard to believe that adapting the aircraft for Storms is not very feasible, especially in view of the much larger stockpiles of JASSMs in the world.

Although preparations for the transfer of F-16 fighters to the AFU are indeed in full swing, there are no unambiguous reliable facts of their use in the SSE zone or evidence of basing there.

However, the appearance of these American-made airplanes in Ukraine is in any case a matter of time.

"If it is war that you must have then war it will be....Bring It On!"
The Russians....not the least bit afraid of the dying West anymore.

Do notice that there have been many recent reports that the F-35 is a piece of shit which can not be saved.

Our latest aircraft carrier after like five years in operation still does not work either.

Buckle Up.

Oh great, they're bringing back the "axis of evil" rhetoric ��

This �� is the Commander of the US Indo-Pacific Command: "we're almost back to the axis of evil when you plug in Iran to this problem set [of the China-Russia partnership]"

The funniest part of the video is when he says: "The cooperation between the PRC and Russia... in President Xi's words, a relationship that has not been seen in 100 years. And we should listen to him when he speaks. They tell us what they're thinking about."

Well, he obviously didn't listen given Xi actually never said that. Xi always refers to "changes the likes of which we haven't seen for 100 years" going on in the world right now. Which is actually both a word of caution - there is potential danger, as the world is undergoing profound changes - and also cautious optimism, as in "let's make the most out of these changes".

Aquilino may also refer to Xi being filmed telling Putin last year "这真是百年变局之一部分,我们共同来推动", which translates to "this is truly part of changes the likes of which we haven't seen for 100 years, let's navigate this together" (or, more literally, "let us push forward together"). So again, Xi wasn't characterizing the Russia-PRC relationship as "a relationship that has not been seen in 100 years", but he was referring to extraordinary changes going on in the world at the moment (hard to argue this is wrong), and that Russia and China had to navigate these changes together. This very sentence was widely mistranslated in Western media as "Right now, there are changes, the likes of which we have not seen for 100 years. And we are the ones driving these changes together". But this idea of these changes being caused by China and Russia is simply not there in Xi's sentence, the sentence simply conveys a sense of participation and mutual response to a broader transformation that is happening.

Anyhow, in any case, it's immensely ironical that Aquilino would specifically say it's important to listen to Xi when he speaks, and then proceeded to demonstrate he very much hadn't..

Both the Chinese and the Russians have told you over and over that their brotherhood has no limits.

You might attempt to listen.

Russia produces more and better military gear than does all of the West.

China does 7 times that.

Buckle Up.

Back