The West is racing towards WW3

sgs-emp.gif

I am fine with using U6(underemployment), as long as we use it for both. Comparing U6 for Biden and Obama with U3 for trump is meaningless.

I am fine with using U6(underemployment), as long as we use it for both. Comparing U6 for Biden and Obama with U3 for trump is meaningless.

The unemployment rate has been using the same statistics for a long time. Its value is to provide a quick and clear comparison to determine if the economy has picked up or dropped. The last time I looked it up they had 6 ways of measuring it. The one we use has been agreed to for a long time.

Real unemployment has been above 20% for 16 years, and at 25% for 3 years. That's not a good economy, Walt. Tech is laying off, office space has high vacancy, and homelessness is big business. Our system is broken. There can be no solutions with guys like you denying these basic facts.

Real unemployment has been above 20% for 16 years, and at 25% for 3 years. That's not a good economy, Walt. Tech is laying off, office space has high vacancy, and homelessness is big business. Our system is broken. There can be no solutions with guys like you denying these basic facts.

Link

And no you can’t use Russian links

That the zionists claim to intend to defy the children of Washington and hit Iran again raises the possibility of WW3....Iran is not fucking around and they pack China and Russia as friends who will not let Iran down if they are needed.

Buckle Up.

IRAN’S���� FOREIGN MINISTER WARNS THE USA����:

"I reiterate that we are not seeking to increase tensions in the region, but we warn that if American bases are used or the airspace of regional countries are used to attack Iran, we would have no choice but to target the American bases in those countries."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also a direct warning has been issued to Jordan.

The unemployment rate has been using the same statistics for a long time. Its value is to provide a quick and clear comparison to determine if the economy has picked up or dropped. The last time I looked it up they had 6 ways of measuring it. The one we use has been agreed to for a long time.

U6 used to be kept top secret. It was not released to the public. It is people who have part time jobs, but want full time jobs.

Clinton made it public. He wanted us to have as much information as possible. Republicans try to misuse that by comparing Democrats' U6 to Republicans' U3. It is a dishonest comparison.

The fact that the CIA is currently doing a massive psyops operation in American trash talking China Bloc is a very bad sign of what the Swamp/Blob has planned.

There is a high probability that war with Iran has been timed to coincide with the removal of Trump.

I feel another spanking for the West coming on....

There is a high probability that war with Iran has been timed to coincide with the removal of Trump.

I feel another spanking for the West coming on....

Of course, you do. The only blameless country that is actively seeking world peace, to you, is Russia. America the most powerful military force on the planet is weak and can be manhandled by nearly any country.
What is the removal of Trump? Last I saw, he was not president and has no power. Are you thinking of removal from court? How about golf courses?

Update: Reports of US troops from the 101st Airborne Division and French troops are now openly operating in Odessa. They crossed over from Romania.

Russian forces are aware of the situation and they will most likely eliminate the threat!! We are in uncharted waters. US Congress effectively declared war on Saturday!!

Back