The world doesn't hate America, the Left does

Or are there just more people and a faster way of getting bad news so we believe that parenting is in decline?

I think it has been the complaint of every older generation.

Or are there just more people and a faster way of getting bad news so we believe that parenting is in decline?

I think it has been the complaint of every older generation.

Yep, Socrates pointed it out, of course he was kidding, but nevertheless he was letting us know :clink:

If the world's not ending, some human beings just can't live with themselves.

The fact is, that by any reasonable measure the human race is better off today than it has ever been before. Don't tell this to Three.

If the world's not ending, some human beings just can't live with themselves.

The fact is, that by any reasonable measure the human race is better off today than it has ever been before. Don't tell this to Three.

Good parenting has nothing to do with society's state of science and technology...

This is my feeling, but I truly hope that I am wrong!

Yeah same here, but I can really see nothing in our future at this point with which we can make a comeback. We are missing the boat in so many ways due to short sighted profit motive.
And for the long term good of mankind I am not sure that the USA losing the superpower status is a bad thing, I just really don't know at this point.
The good of mankind in the long run outweighs the good of the USA in the short term. Just my opinion though.
Time will tell.

Back