Theodicy, the problem of evil

Because Tahiti is among his most famous artwork.

No it doesn't. How do you arrive at stupid points like that??

I didn't. But I'm sure you did.

You're a retard who Googles shit and posts it without understanding what the fuck you are doing. Sad.

I just barfed a little in my mouth.

For good reason too. Imagine someone who looks like this lusting after you:

5hvjkb.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA! 2400 hours! HILARIOUS!

Yes. Over 3500 hours in T-34s and about 18000 hours with the airlines. A majority of the airlines is cruising at altitude with the autopilot on and me making paracord jewelry or reading a newspaper. LOL

Yes. Over 3500 hours in T-34s and about 18000 hours with the airlines. A majority of the airlines is cruising at altitude with the autopilot on and me making paracord jewelry or reading a newspaper. LOL

AH ahahahahahahaha! Funny one, Doc. Like you have ever been behind the yoke of anything that can fly. (And it doesn't count when the pilot gives you the little plastic wings when you fly with mommy).

You're hilarious!

AH ahahahahahahaha! Funny one, Doc. Like you have ever been behind the yoke of anything that can fly. (And it doesn't count when the pilot gives you the little plastic wings when you fly with mommy).

You're hilarious!
LOL Tell that to my 401K and military pension, son. What do you have? You don't work. What will happen to you when your parents pass? A home for the mentally disabled? The streets? Where will you go? Your parents must be about my age which means another 15-20 years to go at best.

Hey! I found a picture of you from when you were on active duty flying Helos!

VertiBird-Demo-and-Concept-0-12-screenshot.png

Hey! I found a picture of you from when you were on active duty flying Helos!

VertiBird-Demo-and-Concept-0-12-screenshot.png
^^^
Compulsively jealous. I know you can't help yourself, Perry. You're mentally disabled and jealous of normal people. I feel sorry for you, son. I really do. :(

The problem of evil belongs to Christian theology. If you are not Christian, then no problem.

So Christianity with it's "man is God" theology decides what is evil while their Christiananality pedophilia Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience virgin Mary immaculate son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception chooses the problem belongs to them with no problem......

Wikipedia The Free Encyclopedia
wikipedia.png

Theodicy - In the philosophy of religion, a theodicy, (/θiːˈɒdɪsi/) meaning 'vindication of God' in Greek, is an argument that attempts to resolve the problem of evil that arises when omnipotence, omnibenevolence, and omniscience are all simultaneously ascribed to God. Unlike a defence, which merely tries to demonstrate that the coexistence of God and evil is logically possible, a theodicy additionally provides a framework wherein God's existence is considered plausible.

One line of reasoning --> Because of Hitler, Pol Pot, mass murderers, earthquakes, floods, fires, cancer there cannot be an omniscient and beneficent higher power deserving of admiration and veneration.

The other line of reasoning. Humans are imbued with free will. Having the freedom to choose means having the freedom to choose righteousness, or moral depravity. Earthquakes and floods aren't evil. People die of earthquakes and floods because of where they choose to live, and the building materials they construct with. Earthquakes and floods are part of a natural cycle that makes life flourish, by replenishment of top soil and maintaining and recycling an active crust. Most cancers are due to our choices and development of synthetic chemicals and environmental pollution. We wouldn't be fully human if we did not cultivate virtues like courage, self sacrifice, charity. Forced to have perfect and happy lives free of any adversity, the virtues that make us fully human would not be cultivated.
8ff26a0a36773ea9fa84a4b49575a4a8.jpg

Back