Theodicy, the problem of evil

WHy do you waste all that money on books you don't understand? You seem like you are anti-morality, anti-ethics. Is that why you read so much philosophy...so you can be a piece of shit?
^^^
Obsessively needs to feel superior to others.

OH, sorry I thought you were playing coy. Here you go. Here's where you reported me so you could get me banned:

If you were as smart as you think you are, and you aren't even close, you'd also remember this:
Gaugin was a pedo. Your allusion was obvious. It's not like this is the first time you've been caught red-handed lying.

Don't worry, Perry. Even the mods know you're "off". At worst, you'll only get a warning unless you are a repeat offender. :thup:
Did you even get a warning, Perry PhD?

Thanks for the reminder you were a clueless fucking moron about "Gaugin in Tahiti". :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Books and streaming video are free from the library, Perry PhD.

But why do you waste all your effort just to make yourself think you are smarter than you really are? Why? You are clearly not half as sharp as you desperately want everyone to think you are. So why do you try so hard to make people think you are smart?

You really aren't very sharp, Mr. "Mute point".

But why do you waste all your effort just to make yourself think you are smarter than you really are? Why? You are clearly not half as sharp as you desperately want everyone to think you are. So why do you try so hard to make people think you are smart?

So after hollering that I wasted money, you backtracked and retreated from that claim into your petty grievances and resentment.

Right now I have the I Ching borrowed from the library, and a history of the American presidency.

Why did you think it costs a lot of money to pursue lifelong education Perry PhD?

^^^
Too retarded to know the background of references he throws out.
7vv6nu.gif

^^^
Too retarded to know the background of references he throws out.
7vv6nu.gif

NAh, I watched your boyfriend say "mute point" the other day. It was hilarious. The guy is really such a poseur that it brings no end of joy to me to see when he drops the facade and reveals his lower intellect.

Like the time he told everyone he didn't know what freezing point depression was in chemistry. HILARIOUS.

Or the time he showed everyone for all his reading he didn't know the BASICS OF MOST PROTESTANT CHRISTIANITY. It was astounding to see someone who knew SO LITTLE.

Look at most of his OP's....they are usually just a quote he found somewhere. That's because he doesn't understand any of it but he wants all the illiteratti like yourself think he's really smart.

He's about as dumb as YOU ARE, flash ace pilot junior college big boi.

NAh, I watched your boyfriend say "mute point" the other day. It was hilarious.

Wait, that was your big moment of victory?

I hit auto-correct on the wrong words frequently, probably more than once a day -- so you can spend your evening spell checking my posts if that's your idea of glorious entertainment.

Wait, that was your big moment of victory?

I hit auto-correct on the wrong words frequently, probably more than once a day -- so you can spend your evening spell checking my posts if that's your idea of glorious entertainment.
Perry needs as many victories as he can get. :thup:

NAh, I watched your boyfriend say "mute point" the other day. It was hilarious. The guy is really such a poseur that it brings no end of joy to me to see when he drops the facade and reveals his lower intellect.

Like the time he told everyone he didn't know what freezing point depression was in chemistry. HILARIOUS.

Or the time he showed everyone for all his reading he didn't know the BASICS OF MOST PROTESTANT CHRISTIANITY. It was astounding to see someone who knew SO LITTLE.

Look at most of his OP's....they are usually just a quote he found somewhere. That's because he doesn't understand any of it but he wants all the illiteratti like yourself think he's really smart.

He's about as dumb as YOU ARE, flash ace pilot junior college big boi.
Thanks for that display of intelligence by a 30something mental midget with the mind of a 13 year old. :)

You didn't change my name, so you violated board rules. Sorry about that. But I guess it all adds up...you are an amoral piece of shit.

SO DISHONEST!

You still haven't explained why your lied your fat ass off about being awarded a glorious geochem PhD.

Lying about having a PhD is a first on jpp as far as I know

Back