Theodicy, the problem of evil

It seems like multiple personality disorder, given the changing biographical stories, and the lies about being a geochem PhD.
Perry is clearly a wackadoodle. His obsession with being superior to everyone is interesting. It's one aspect that reminded me of Witold who compulsively tried to prove everything Polish was superior to all other cultures.

He posted videos to JPP:
5ioygs.gif

As much as I think Cypress is a chode, remember, I think you are worse.

Of course you do. Cypress doesn't try to make you angry, but I want to help you fly off a cliff, Perry. Using your own anger against you is the best way to do it. :thup:

7vmprz.gif

Among other things. We all have been here long enough to recognize the red flags for a mentally unbalanced poster .

And some of us recognize intellectual poseurs whose sole goal is to make people think they are smarter than they actually are, but it's a "mute point", now isn't it? LOL.

You would be doing the world a big favor if you did.

Seriously, for all the bullshit on this thread, why would you be like that? You and BidenPresident seem like truly fucked up individuals for even suggesting it. You don't know me. You don't know who you are talking to. Why would you say something like that?

And some of us recognize intellectual poseurs whose sole goal is to make people think they are smarter than they actually are, but it's a "mute point", now isn't it? LOL.

There are plenty of posters here who post almost exclusively political propogada, gossip, agitprop, insults if that's more your style.

The fact that you relentlessly read my compositions and use the search function to find threads I authored before you were even here obviously has all the hallmarks of someone who has a fetish for what I write.

Back