Theodicy, the problem of evil

Perry has cognitive issues which may include autism, mental retardation or a personality disorder. He's made some outlandish claims such as earning a PhD, created a sock then quickly busted himself using it and, as this thread proves, he has anger issues.

GODDAMN! Now I'm autistic??? How many guesses are you going to make, Doc R.?

Tickle them ivories, I'm sure The Coug' will appreciate it.

There's plenty of them out there.

Unfortunately true. Many, I suspect, are under the care of others. The Internet allows them freedom that they otherwise can't have since their caretakers don't let them leave the house whenever they want.

IMO, Perry is in his 30s, but doesnt' work...unless it's chores around the house. That says something, eh? LOL

Unfortunately true. Many, I suspect, are under the care of others. The Internet allows them freedom that they otherwise can't have since their caretakers don't let them leave the house whenever they want.

IMO, Perry is in his 30s, but doesnt' work...unless it's chores around the house. That says something, eh? LOL

He sounds like a big ZERO living in a fantasy world.

Yes, he has an odd penchant for changing his names frequently and becomes enraged if he's called "retarded". If you mention you have a college degree or any other personal accomplishment, he has an obsessive compulsion to prove he's better than you.

7vudmw.jpg

I remember some of those names, but I never noticed him much.

I remember some of those names, but I never noticed him much.

He was stalking Cypress on science threads. Yes, most of what Perry posts is bullshit. I took an interest since I like to study abnormal personalities online. Elderly Trumpers, the mentally ill like Perry and others who seem to not fit the normal range of human behavior.

He was stalking Cypress on science threads. Yes, most of what Perry posts is bullshit. I took an interest since I like to study abnormal personalities online. Elderly Trumpers, the mentally ill like Perry and others who seem to not fit the normal range of human behavior.

It looks like he's going to get hammered in the ground, and he will change his name again.

Have you been missing appointments with your shrink?

More likely he doesn't have any. It's a testament to the sad state of US mental healthcare. Most likely the only "therapy" he gets is having his own room, a computer and Internet access. It's an easy way to keep someone busy without ever letting them leave the house.

That person is mentally ill.

Clearly. Anyone who creates sock puppets, posts from different accounts, lies about it, relentlessly changes names, invents different biographical background stories, is obsessive, and has unmedicated anger management issues is unstable and should be confined to a rubber room.

Clearly. Anyone who creates sock puppets, posts from different accounts, lies about it, relentlessly changes names, invents different biographical background stories, is obsessive, and has unmedicated anger management issues is unstable and should be confined to a rubber room.

That's pretty much it.

More likely he doesn't have any. It's a testament to the sad state of US mental healthcare. Most likely the only "therapy" he gets is having his own room, a computer and Internet access. It's an easy way to keep someone busy without ever letting them leave the house.

It seems like multiple personality disorder, given the changing biographical stories, and the lies about being a geochem PhD.

Back