Theology Question

No.

Why do you believe the Bible is an autobiography?

I will let John Calvin explain it to you.....especially the last line....
Calvin viewed Scripture as being equivalent to an utterance of God given from heaven:[6]

Since no daily responses are given from heaven, and the Scriptures are the only records in which God has been pleased to consign his truth to perpetual remembrance, the full authority which they ought to possess with the faithful is not recognised, unless they are believed to have come from heaven, as directly as if God had been heard giving utterance to them.[7]

According to Calvin, Word and Spirit must always go together.[8] Scripture gives us a saving knowledge of God, but only when its certainty is "founded on the inward persuasion of the Holy Spirit."[9] It is "foolish to attempt to prove to infidels that the Scripture is the Word of God," since this can only be known by faith.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Calvin%27s_view_of_Scripture#:~:text=According%20to%20Calvin%2C%20Word%20and,only%20be%20known%20by%20faith.

And? 639 posts. Lots of people are discussing the issue. You are the troll. You refuse to debate in good faith.

I just finished reading the last dozen pages.......one of the posters literally asked you why asked for discussion when all you do is call people who discuss, trolls......

You just proved the Bible isn't an autobiography. Is it because you don't know the difference between an autobiography and a biography, Pmp?

I'm sorry Satan wouldn't let you read my post......if he had you might have realized what you posted was stupid.......please stop making bad choices......think before you post.....

He believes in Jesus Christ and tries to follow his teachings.

I'll just have to take your word for that, because is is not apparent!

Trump seems to need an exorcist!

Jim-Carrey-April-18-2019.jpg

Last edited:
If God is omnipotent and omnibenevolent, then why does evil exist?

Why doesn't God answer prayer?

Why do good people suffer?

Why is there no justice?

The obvious answer is that God doesn't exist.

Back