Theology Question

If it bothers you to find out that your "beliefs" (about gods and their character)...are nothing but blind guesses...fine. Whatever makes life worth living!

But anyone asserting "there are no gods" is simply sharing a blind guess. And anyone asserting "there is a GOD" is almost certainly also sharing a blind guess.

Most people who make the blind guess "there is a GOD" also make lots of blind guesses about the nature of the god's character...about what pleases and offends it and what it expects of humans.

I am willing to listen to your blind guesses on the issue. So don't get your panties in a twist over it.

but the important takeaway from religion is the morality it tends to or not produce, and the discussion of human behavior and social contract that it brings up and attempts to address.

If it bothers you to find out that your "beliefs" (about gods and their character)...are nothing but blind guesses...fine. Whatever makes life worth living!

But anyone asserting "there are no gods" is simply sharing a blind guess. And anyone asserting "there is a GOD" is almost certainly also sharing a blind guess.

Most people who make the blind guess "there is a GOD" also make lots of blind guesses about the nature of the god's character...about what pleases and offends it and what it expects of humans.

I am willing to listen to your blind guesses on the issue. So don't get your panties in a twist over it.

It's impossible for you to comprehend

Yes, your faith is blind. You certainly have not provided any rational basis for it.

Tell me, how is your blind guess somehow Frank's fault?

You have BidenPresident on your side. That's two strikes against you.

Why is your faith a better guess than Islam, or than the Choctaw faith?

Do you believe in Global Warming? You do? That faith is a contradiction and is worse than blind.

Like frank you can't comprehend Faith, because you have none.So your flesh mind assumes it's blind faith

Back