There is no First Amendment right to overturn an election

You are confused with the difference between elements of a crime, and a factual recitation of the crime.

Not everything in the factual recitation of the crime must be proven, only violation of the elements of the crime. What I posted are the elements of the crime. The indictment could say that Trump came to Earth from Mars on a spaceship, but as long as it also alleges the elements of the crime and that those elements are met... a conviction is VALID.

They only have to prove the elements of the crime. Not any extra that was added.

How dumb are you?

Not as dumb as you. That's count one asshole.

You asked if the words were there and I showed that they were. You can lick my ass now dipshit.

The first intelligent thing I have ever seen you write. Who wrote that for you?

It also works the other way, there is no sure win for the Defense, unless there is a tainted jury...

Yet, you are sure Trump will be acquitted.

Not quite sure he will be acquitted in his trial but I am pretty sure that even if convicted it will be overturned on appeal or eventually by the Supreme Court.

It all depends on the jury Trump ends up with and the judges in his multiple cases.

You know as well as I do that justice is not evenly distributed across America.

That is why we have the appeal process after all.

My guess would be that Trump walks on the hush money New York case, that's not really illegal.

He walks on Washington case involving the espionage act because it doesn't really apply here although the six charges of keeping documents could go either way.

He may get nailed on those depending on how they frame their argument and whether Trump had a right and how he exercised that right to declassify them and whether or not they are considered his property. If he is convicted of those six charges that definitely goes to the Supreme Court for clarification.

I think he gets nailed on the Florida case of trying to delete evidence after a subpoena.

The upcoming Georgia case will be up to what type of jury Trump gets. While his words can seem damning to him they are not illegal, they haven't filed the case yet so I don't know what the exact charges are.

The Florida case more than likely won't result in any jail time since the records were never actually deleted. The worse case scenario there for Trump would be a massive fine.

Still though, that case is a he said she said type of thing.

Last edited:
Count one of the indictment dickwad.

The Conspiracy

6. From on or about November 14, 2020, through on or about January 20, 202, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the Defendant, DONALD J. TRUMP, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate and agree with co-conspirators, known and unknown to the Grand Jury, to defraud the United States by using dishonesty, fraud and deceit to impair, obstruct and defeat the lawful federal government function....

You're a shit stain

Ill try to make this simple for even the likes of you.

When I was a new beginner prosecutor, when I charged someone with DUI, the document only read...

"John Smith, On (Date) did operate a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or other controlled substances to the extent that his normal facilities were impaired or with a Blood Alcohol level of 0.08 or higher."

I could have written, that "John Smith, on (date) went to a bar with his mistress and drank 12 shots of Wild Turkey, then danced with a different woman for 15 min's and proceeded to operate a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or other controlled substances to the extent that his normal facilities were impaired or with a Blood Alcohol level of 0.08 or higher."

In court I would not have to prove anything about the mistress or how many shots he took or if he danced or not.

Sometimes Prosecutors add the information because they want the charges better explained early on, but it does not mean those things must be proven for a conviction.

You asked if the words were there and I showed that they were. You can lick my ass now dipshit.

THey are not elements of a crime, but I guess that is too complex for MAGA. Thats why you are MAGA, you do not understand complex things.

Not quite sure he will be acquitted in his trial but I am pretty sure that even if convicted it will be overturned on appeal or eventually by the Supreme Court.

It all depends on the jury Trump ends up with and the judges in his multiple cases.

You know as well as I do that justice is not evenly distributed across America.

That is why we have the appeal process after all.

Your certainly betrays your simplicity.

Look at the crimes listed and show me where lied knowingly is an element? Dumbshit.

Count one: 18 U.S.C. § 371
(Conspiracy to Defraud the United States)

Do you have any fucking clue what defraud means you donkey fucking idiot.

I asked if it was an element of the crime, we were discussing if Smith had to prove Trump knew he was lying... You said he did, I pointed out how wrong you were.

It means a group of activities that can include lying, deceit, trickery. In the law of conspiracy, it can mean telling someone to or planning with someone to deceive, trick or lie.

It does not require a knowing lie.

It means a group of activities that can include lying, deceit, trickery. In the law of conspiracy, it can mean telling someone to or planning with someone to deceive, trick or lie.

It does not require a knowing lie.

However count one says trump knowingly did.

There are three crimes, I notice you did not post the wording or elements of the crime, like I did. The crime does not include a requirement of knowingly lying,

Back