These are the 2 Jewish blessings I’ll say when the hostages are released

Real Jews?

So only you get to say who’s a real Jew huh rino Hunter

Since when did you idiots begin to think you own everything and everyone?

Guano is a Hamas supporting Muslim.

You support Hamas too, because that is what your filthy party does.

Don't the evangelical crew think the Jews are going to hell?

Nope.

I corrected you on this lie before. The Christian view is that Jews will be judged according to Mosiac Law.

Same thing orthodox Judaism teaches.

Why is it that you fascists feign to tolerate anything - EXCEPT white people and Christians?

Nope.

I corrected you on this lie before. The Christian view is that Jews will be judged according to Mosiac Law.

Same thing orthodox Judaism teaches.

Why is it that you fascists feign to tolerate anything - EXCEPT white people and Christians?

If you do not accept Jesus, are you saved? If you are not saved aren't you going to hell?

Guno צְבִי;5870668 said:
As if Jews give a shit what your kind thinks

And there you go again. For some reason you consider Jews to be a special class. Either better than gentiles or a class of victims or both. And you wonder why there's judenhass. Your kind really go out of your way to create problems for yourself, don't you? Love to be hated for your "superiority". AFAIC jews are no different than anybody else and most of the jews I've been in contact with in my life are that way. Too bad there are so many jews like you. You're in the minority yet are the ones that give them a bad name.
Well, on the positive, at least I no longer consider you to be a fake jew. You really take on the characteristic of being a victim because of your self-described superiority. Pro tip: no one else thinks you're superior.

I started this thread in Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics

Evidently the members of the trump party are using it for attacks, no question on why we have nothing to do with them as their true nature always comes out, or nothing to do with this tread I started

Last edited:
Guno צְבִי;5870886 said:
I started this thread in Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics Evidently the members of the trump party are using it for attacks, no question on why we have nothing to do with them as their true nature always comes out, or nothing to do with this tread I started
I don't care what anyone says, you are a top-notch, A-1, first class, mac-daddy victim and no one can take that away from you.

That's good advice...he's pretty awful... I don't think that the Jewish people would appreciate him trying to "represent" the way he posts here... in fact I know they wouldn't...;)

Oh look -- classic projection! Christians don't appreciate your nasty snark, bigotry, racism, and hate -- while quoting Bible verses which you've weaponized. Maya Angelou doesn't appreciate being used as a prop to hide your true nature (evident right here), either.

Guno צְבִי;5867123 said:
Like Jews around the world, I have spent the last days glued to my news sources, refreshing my screen every few minutes to find out if, as had been rumored for some time, there is a plan for the Israeli hostages to be released. I know I will continue to keep my eyes peeled as we wait for the moment that the hostages go free.

As one who is keen on using brachot, Jewish blessings, to infuse special moments with kedusha, or holiness, I am very much prepared to make two brachot when that moment finally arrives: Shehechiyanu and Dayan Emet.

With Shehechiyanu we say thanks for the privilege of experiencing an extraordinary joyful moment.

With Dayan Emet we subserviently accept the evil that has befallen us.

Those two blessings do not necessarily seem like they would belong in the same moment. But Judaism recognizes that there are moments in life when we experience competing emotions simultaneously, sad and joyous at the very same time. During such rare moments, halacha, or Jewish law, advises a person to say these two contradictory brachot.

The point being: One can hold two competing emotions at once.

https://www.jta.org/2023/11/22/idea...ssings-ill-say-when-the-hostages-are-released

Watching the reunions and the interviews with those who have come back is extraordinarily difficult. I just cannot even imagine if that was my child or husband or family member.

They do, but they're also hoping that they will trigger Armageddon and fulfill the prophecies in the Book of Revelation. :rolleyes:

In my parish, the book was called "apocalypse" instead of "revelation," and then it was completely ignored.
Never heard it mentioned in church once unless they started doing it after I was twelve.
Then I wouldn't know.

In my parish, the book was called "apocalypse" instead of "revelation," and then it was completely ignored.
Never heard it mentioned in church once unless they started doing it after I was twelve.
Then I wouldn't know.

I don't recall our pastor ever using any verses from that book, either. I read it myself out of curiosity. That End Times stuff is the province of fundamentalist Xtians, and some evangelicals as well. It's not a mainstream Christian thing.

That's good advice...he's pretty awful... I don't think that the Jewish people would appreciate him trying to "represent" the way he posts here... in fact I know they wouldn't...;)

You know shit you manly looking dirtbag

I started this thread in Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics

Evidently the members of the trump party are using it for attacks, no question on why we have nothing to do with them as their true nature always comes out, or nothing to do with this tread I started

Last edited:
Watching the reunions and the interviews with those who have come back is extraordinarily difficult. I just cannot even imagine if that was my child or husband or family member.
How do you expect people to believe that you care about human life when you advocate for the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime?

Guno צְבִי;5876089 said:
You know shit you manly looking dirtbag Evidently the members of the trump party are using it for attacks, no question on why we have nothing to do with them as their true nature always comes out, or nothing to do with this tread I started
You have to admit that you are a cowardly, dishonest and bigoted HATER. You are compelled to rush to your safe space and put people on ignore if there is some disagreement. In other words, you weren't made for the internet, I'm sorry. I'd tell you to grow a thicker skin but frankly, I don't think you have any.

You do, however, know how to support a genocide, and for cowardly HATERs such as you, that's all that really matters.

Back