These are the 2 Jewish blessings I’ll say when the hostages are released

That's hilarious.... and so confused..;)

It's you who is confused, now tell us how you live in an upscale Jewish neighborhood :laugh: As if a ramshackle falling apart bungalow is in an upscale Jewish neighborhood , remember you doxxed yourself on this board :)

Guno צְבִי;5877994 said:
As if a ramshackle falling apart bungalow is in an upscale Jewish neighborhood
He can't be living in an Arab neighborhood because the Israelis haven't razed his home.

Guno צְבִי;5877994 said:
It's you who is confused, now tell us how you live in an upscale Jewish neighborhood :laugh: As if a ramshackle falling apart bungalow is in an upscale Jewish neighborhood , remember you doxxed yourself on this board :)

Posts link on a public forum and tells people her personal info is there, reports everyone who goes to look at it, then cries for years afterwards about being doxed.

It is hard to believe that anyone could be this incredibly stupid, but there you go! :rofl2:

Posts link on a public forum and tells people her personal info is there, reports everyone who goes to look at it, then cries for years afterwards about being doxed. It is hard to believe that anyone could be this incredibly stupid, but there you go! :rofl2:
I'm actually going to thank you for this post. Recently someone did exactly this on another site and claimed to have been dox'ed after he insisted that everyone on the site check out his work at a particular URL, and that work had his name on it, and his name combined with his claimed credentials rendered his city, and then with his city included, his address shows without having to click on any links, and Google Maps has a beautiful, clear view of his house and cars and neighbors. Total time from his insistence to street map: <4 minutes. His shrieking cries of being dox'ed: priceless.

Well, isn't that special? What kind of whore keeps replying to someone he/she/it knows the person is ignoring?

YOU!

What an idiot.

Today, 06:34 PM
IBDaMann
Shriveled Member

This message is hidden because IBDaMann is on your ignore list.

Well, isn't that special? What kind of whore keeps replying to someone he/she/it knows the person is ignoring? YOU! What an idiot.

Today, 06:34 PM
IBDaMann
Shriveled Member

This message is hidden because IBDaMann is on your ignore list.
Too funny. Your response has nothing to do with the post to which you are responding. That makes your post just like all your other posts.

Just so you know, because I see that you don't exactly have this internet forum thing down to a science, I will post whenever I wish and I will respond to whomever I wish. Have a great evening.

Back