"They are mandating everyone buy an electric car."

Like you idiots did during covid. Masked, social distancing all bullshit meant to scare people. Not everyone is as stupid as you Jarod.
Wrong. All sound and standard infectious disease protocol intended to save people.

My pro-Trump father in law was a Doctor, he preached social distancing and masking. Sadly he died of covid.

Wrong. All sound and standard infectious disease protocol intended to save people.

My pro-Trump father in law was a Doctor, he preached social distancing and masking. Sadly he died of covid.
Fauci admitted the social distancing "just appeared".

Right it was useless you moronic donkey

I find it interesting how Jarod can pick apart a trump statement, looking for a 'mandate' where none exists, yet ignore an obvious mandate because the word 'mandate' doesn't exist, yet that process involves steps that take away any freedom of choice that isn't punitive in nature

Can you do 6th grade math? If so you know what I say is true.

Where the fuck is California going to get electricity for all these vehicle if they can't even power the A/C units in the summer now?

Not to mention the grid.

You going to pull it out of your ass? Tell me smart chick how is that power going to be generated and distributed.

You can't because you're an ignorant pipe dreamer just like I said.

EVs have too many problems to solve to just mandate they need to be 100% It can't fucking work!!

Dipshit

Where the fuck is California going to get electricity for all these vehicle if they can't even power the A/C units in the summer now?

Not to mention the grid.

You going to pull it out of your ass? Tell me smart chick how is that power going to be generated and distributed.

EVs have too many problems to solve to just mandate they need to be 100% It can't fucking work!!

Dipshit
Dear fucking idiot,

We are getting it from the heavens you fact adverse asshole

Sunshine!

You keep living in a cave like a good Republican

We will move on from your dumb ass with SCIENCE

You know the shit you hate for some brain dead reason

There is a reason California is the 5th largest economy in the world

Fuck you very much

Dear fucking idiot,

We are getting it from the heavens you fact adverse asshole

Sunshine!

You keep living in a cave like a good Republican

We will move on from your dumb ass with SCIENCE

You know the shit you hate for some brain dead reason

There is a reason California is the 5th largest economy in the world

Fuck you very much
Good luck with your solar dream dipshit.

China can't produce what you need and you don't have any plan to dispose of it's toxic waste even if they could.

Not to mention the ecological catastrophe associated with the batteries needed. I guess as long as the pollution associated with your virtue signaling isn't visible from your house it's all good?

You people just don't think things out. Not sure you're even capable of it. It's called stupid. Yes, you people are stupid.

I'm not saying alternative energy isn't a valid goal and we shouldn't keep working toward it.

But to mandate it's use prior to even being close to being able to produce it in a clean and efficient manner is pure stupidity. What else can you call it?

WTF is really wrong with a brain where this makes sense?

Not to mention the grid.

Dipshit
Math? You want to explain that?

Math? You want to explain that?
Sure I would love to. Energy consumption can and is quantified using math. As is energy production. Simple math really.

When production<consumption your EV's don't roll down the street. Pretty basic.

The simple math involved with the pipe dream of going all EV tells us without any ambiguity that there simply isn't enough non fossil fuel electricity available to make it work. There may be at some point in the future if we will embrace nuclear energy or make some other big advancement but at present solar panels and windmills just can't do the job. It's so not even close as to be laughable. We know this using math. And that's without even considering the hypocrisy of the pollution those things come with.

The green new deal minions either can't do this math or refuse to even try to understand both the math and other issues with infrastructure and pollution because it doesn't fit the narrative. They want the fucking EVs and damn the science. This is California and the bozos Californians elected to rule them. The only reason the state is thriving is because of the weather or no one would live there.

Ok I think I explained it pretty well now how about refuting this with something more substantive than "Lie" if you believe it to be untrue?

Sure I would love to. Energy consumption can and is quantified using math. As is energy production. Simple math really.

When production<consumption your EV's don't roll down the street. Pretty basic.

The simple math involved with the pipe dream of going all EV tells us without any ambiguity that there simply isn't enough non fossil fuel electricity available to make it work. There may be at some point in the future if we will embrace nuclear energy or make some other big advancement but at present solar panels and windmills just can't do the job. It's so not even close as to be laughable. We know this using math. And that's without even considering the hypocrisy of the pollution those things come with.

The green new deal minions either can't do this math or refuse to even try to understand both the math and other issues with infrastructure and pollution because it doesn't fit the narrative. They want the fucking EVs and damn the science. This is California and the bozos Californians elected to rule them. The only reason the state is thriving is because of the weather or no one would live there.

Ok I think I explained it pretty well now how about refuting this with something more substantive than "Lie" if you believe it to be untrue?
I didn't see any math?

You got an equation or something?

I didn't see any math?

You got an equation or something?
Sorry you're on your own. Not going to waste my time running your errands. I know you think you're being clever and all but you're being an idiot about it.

If you can't understand that math will reveal the answer showing you the math won't help.

Sorry you're on your own. Not going to waste my time running your errands. I know you think you're being clever and all but you're being an idiot about it.

If you can't understand that math will reveal the answer showing you the math won't help.
I see. So it isn't a math thing. You just don't understand how electricity is produced.

Which has been glaringly evident.

I see. So it isn't a math thing. You just don't understand how electricity is produced.

Which has been glaringly evident.
Of course it's a math thing dipshit. I tried talking nice to you but your itchy cunt isn't having it so go fuck yourself.

Of course it's a math thing dipshit. I tried talking nice to you but your itchy cunt isn't having it so go fuck yourself.
Awww...did I embarrass you? I didn't mean to.

But you still haven't shown us any math.

Why is that?

Awww...did I embarrass you? I didn't mean to.

But you still haven't shown us any math.

Why is that?
Because illogical liberals don't do math. So why bother?

I led your dumb ass to water but if you choose to die of thirst not my problem.

Because illogical liberals don't do math. So why bother?

I led your dumb ass to water but if you choose to die of thirst not my problem.
I work with numbers every day. You haven't even tried to show us the math.
Face it...you made a claim, and it's nothing but nonsense.

Of course, I fully understand your flawed argument. I just like making you squirm before I prove you wrong.

But you know you're wrong, so you'll just keep getting stuck on a silly term.

Back