Things Going Swimmingly @ FP

-Originally Posted by Dixie
Yeah, it's life or death for me, that's why I can't shut up about it and move on with my life! ......snip... That's why I am so desperate to get unbanned, that I post endless threads and polls about it.... oh, wait... I'm not banned!

-Maineman: "why did you feel compelled to post your made up fictional numbers in your "How many people are on the different sites" stupid ass game, if this meant nothing to you?"

ROTF-time!

I was wondering the same thing. If anybody here is obsessed with FP.com versus JPP.com, it's Dixie, with his fake made up numbers, and games about how many people are posting at each site

all im saying is you shouldn't kiss @ss of people you don't like.... JMO

im suprised you did that... Brent not so much, but you i thought you were your own man... i guess not.

all im saying is you shouldn't kiss @ss of people you don't like.... JMO

im suprised you did that... Brent not so much, but you i thought you were your own man... i guess not.

Well a) I maintain i didn't kiss any ass, I flat out told him point blank that I don't regret what I did.

Secondly, yes I don't really like sr but I don't really like a lot of people. I can still ignore it though. I'm not at fullpolitics for sr, I am there for other people.

Brent full blown apologized, called himself a douchebag, said he regretted what he did.

I said I was not going to apologize, said I didn't regret what I did, have barely posted there...but jokingly said I was going to give sr grind points and that's where all this is stemming from?

puh-leeeeez

Brent full blown apologized, called himself a douchebag, said he regretted what he did.

I said I was not going to apologize, said I didn't regret what I did, have barely posted there...but jokingly said I was going to give sr grind points and that's where all this is stemming from?

puh-leeeeez

I used to think Grind points meant something. Now I'll have to rethink the entire institution. You definitely lost cool points.

What's really funny is how you are riffing on Dixie. You'll probably be kissing his as$ sometime too.

Grind two weeks from now: "Dixie's my best friend"

dixie and I have had grudging problems for sometime now, they just recently exploded. Give it up tiana it's not working.

What is it with gay guys and drama? Is it my misperception or what?

Back