Things Going Swimmingly @ FP

For the record, this mythical perception Grind wants to make about me being "more serious" than him, stems from the fact that he wasn't the vocal one of the group, I was. During the "coup" I constantly posted about "the cause" on the board, and I did so in my typical dramatic, over-the-top way. This was not because I was any more serious than Grind, I just wanted to scare the shit out of SR, and it worked, he started banning people without cause. Face it, you don't garner a lot of support for something, by saying... come join us, we're just joking around! I was attempting to recruit votes, as was the plan, and in doing so, it gave the perception that this was of some monumental importance to me. That's the job of a good salesman, isn't it?

Now that the dust has settled, Grind wants to exploit that aspect of what happened, and pretend that he was never really serious, and I was taking it too far, or whatever. We all participated, we were all involved, we were all serious, we all had our own individual motives. Why Grind feels the need to slobber all over himself appologizing for that, I have no idea, I guess he just needs to be liked. For me, I don't give a shit about being liked. I certainly wouldn't throw my friends under the bus, just so a bunch of retards would like me. Beyond that, I think my conscious wouldn't allow me to like myself, if I acted the way Grind has.

But hey... whatever cranks his tractor, I guess.

Let it go, man.

You guys are acting like a bunch of gossipy high school girls.

dixie is just ashamed that he is such a tool. Yes I participated but like diving said, it was a game to me. For dixie it was life and death.

you've done your share of groveling over here to be let back in. I just think its hilarous. But please, do go on. Are you going to join the SC next quarter? Really make a difference in the world of trolldom? Just think of you and SR, hand and in, fighting message board injustice like the heros you are. You're already making a difference ya know......like you said, Midcan is already questioning things. Pretty soon, you'll wipe out AIDS

I think the sc is stupid and no I wont participate. I don't even post much over there... this is my main place, I just stop over there when I am bored. I probably have made no more than ten posts (if even) since I was unbanned. Get over it. let it go. I'm done with it, you should be too.

dixie is just ashamed that he is such a tool. Yes I participated but like diving said, it was a game to me. For dixie it was life and death.

Yeah, it's life or death for me, that's why I can't shut up about it and move on with my life! That's why I am basically trashing you and Tiana, while portraying myself as an innocent angel who did nothing wrong! That's why I lost all self-respect and went crawling back to SR with my hat in hand, apologizing for my actions! That's why I am so desperate to get unbanned, that I post endless threads and polls about it.... oh, wait... I'm not banned!

I think the sc is stupid and no I wont participate.

No? I hear there's an underground 2 emerging and they were planning on drafting you as their leader. Seeing as how your re-emergence has made such a profound impact on the board, I think you answer the call and run.

I am not trashing you dixie, I just don't like you deciding what I was all about. You are mad and making an issue that I went back to a messageboard. WHO GIVES A FUCK? I kept telling you over these months I had no "principle" ... you are feeling like I violated some non-existent code of ethics. They are JUST messageboards dixie. They are for fun. When I log on I like to have fun, I like some of the people over there and it still entertains me.

And for the billionth fucking time I never apologized you dolt.

yes I made a poll because I was curious. that was all.

You made a poll, because you hadn't dropped it yet. It was still on your mind, eating away you like a flesh eating disease that invaded your brain.

I have noticed that you have been in better spirits these days Grind. I see now, that you've just been over come with joy at being able to post on FP.com again, that you just haven't been able to subdue your excitement. I'm glad to see you're finally happy.

Do I look very happy today tiana? :) I just trashed klaatu and immie 0_0

Quit trying to get under my skin. I like talking to people online, I am not going to stay away from people I like because of some phantom principle. Deal.

Yeah, it's life or death for me, that's why I can't shut up about it and move on with my life! That's why I am basically trashing you and Tiana, while portraying myself as an innocent angel who did nothing wrong! That's why I lost all self-respect and went crawling back to SR with my hat in hand, apologizing for my actions! That's why I am so desperate to get unbanned, that I post endless threads and polls about it.... oh, wait... I'm not banned!

why did you feel compelled to post your made up fictional numbers in your "How many people are on the different sites" stupid ass game, if this meant nothing to you?

see dixie doesn't get it, he is the one still holding a grudge against sr... I get over our past history and somehow I am the one clinging to something . . dixie is a very disturbed individual.

Fuck you dixie, I didn't kiss sr's ass at all. He asked me to apologize and I didn't. Brent did. He said the past is the past and I said yes. That was all. I didn't fucking do ANYTHING else.

hey look ma its grind and brent!!!

Grind Brent
:igive: :whiteflag:

you guys sure your not gay?? you puss out more than i ever would... furthermoree what a bunch of hypocrits to try to sabatogue his site, say you hate him then beg for him to let you back...

do you stand for anything?? LOL.

why did you feel compelled to post your made up fictional numbers in your "How many people are on the different sites" stupid ass game, if this meant nothing to you?

Conservatives aren't good at math. Klaatu was making up numbers the other day too. Conservatives also support child predators en masse.

I have no beef with fp.com in general. I post to both sites but rarely these days. SR really is a total retard though. What kind of jackass trolls his own website?

I never begged, and you know this, he let me in on his own accord. Sorry your trolling wont work on me robdawg. what do you expect me to stand for? messageboard principles? please. move on.

Back