Things Going Swimmingly @ FP

besides now people like midcan and others are looking at what just happened to brent and also starting to question what's going on over there. That wouldn't have happened without him returning.

Again I never apologized you fucking loser tiana.
You guys still don't get it, I am not on a crusade, it's a messageboard. I will post where I want as long as there is good discussion. I don't give a fuck who is at the helm.

So, did you actually piss your pants from excitement of being back on his board or did you bust a nut instead?

While I don't remember an apology per se, I could have sworn you were kissing his ass too however when I went to find the thread I skimmed through, I see that I too have been banned :cof1: Evidently SR is reading this board too!!!!

"Database connection error!
A connection to the Database could not be established.
Please check your username, password, database name and host.
Also make sure config.php is rightly configured!"

So, did you actually piss your pants from excitement of being back on his board or did you bust a nut instead?

While I don't remember an apology per se, I could have sworn you were kissing his ass too however when I went to find the thread I skimmed through, I see that I too have been banned :cof1: Evidently SR is reading this board too!!!!

if you've been banned then i have been too....cuz i get the same message!

the site could be down...

no tiana, I did not kiss his ass. He messaged me here asking me if the past was the past,... I agreed and we put shit behind us. I didn't apologize, I didn't kiss his ass. I outright told him I didn't think I did anything wrong. Stop assuming facts not yet in evidence.

no tiana, I did not kiss his as$...Stop assuming facts not yet in evidence.

ahem.........

"hey sr how about doing official grind points now? I'll give you some... I think you are at negative 9 billion or something but perhaps I can throw some your way if you play your cards right :p "

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=21693#pid497694

Grind and SR, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G :kiss2:

I don't know how they do it in Mass, but in Jersey, this makes you a bonafide as$ kisser. :mun:

it was me joking around and trying to make light of the situation. I never asked to be let back, he did that on his own.. He asked me to apologize, I didn't. I said I didn't do anything wrong, and I still feel that way.

But jesus christ, it's been months now... I am not angry or mad, I don't have a vendetta. I am not protesting the evil sr... It's not a big issue.

And this is by far still my main site.

Hey Grind, you've got a little smudge on the top of your lip you may want to take care of......:p

LOL, tell us how you really feel Dix...and we arn't controlling his free speech. We are just allowing people to ignore it. He can say whatever he wants, whenever he wants, but people now have the ability to ignore his idiotic ass.
Why are you guys dragging your FP drama over here? Fuck you for interfering with my free speech here by clogging the boards with FP shit. Take the drama back to FP and leave it there.

lady in all seriousness... if that's the worst you can find from me I say I am in good shape, especially when you look at the shit brent said. I am not sorry for anything I did but I have no problem with being on good terms with sr. I still think he is a huge moron when it comes to his ideas for his site and I've shown him up on more than one occassion. But I think you are a huge moron to in a lot of ways and I still like talking to you.

The bottom line is I never asked to be let back, he let me back. I'm trying to just move on, I'm not going to pretend to be mad when I am not. I can go to different messageboards and talk with people and joke around, I don't care.. it's not an issue for me.

and I am damn near sure when you were saying about alllll the ass kissing I did, that one comment wasn't in your head. You probably ASSUMED i said tons of stuff, but I didn't. That's the worst you have on me right there. And I don't really think it's asskissing because I was just joking around having a good time. Grind points don't even exist anymore.

Why are you guys dragging your FP drama over here? Fuck you for interfering with my free speech here by clogging the boards with FP shit. Take the drama back to FP and leave it there.

LOL, don't quote me pissy pants. I'm not the one who started the thread. BTW.. over at FullPolitics..... I stuck a flute in.... oh nevermind! :gives:

and I am damn near sure when you were saying about alllll the ass kissing I did, that one comment wasn't in your head. You probably ASSUMED i said tons of stuff, but I didn't. That's the worst you have on me right there. And I don't really think it's asskissing because I was just joking around having a good time. Grind points don't even exist anymore.

Grind, you are now officially one of SR's sheep! Baaa Sheep Baa!

Back