Things Going Swimmingly @ FP

I still think the SC is retarded, dave, I still think sr is retarded when it comes to any site issue. And he is a major ego-maniac.

With that said, I am not going to address this issue anymore, god I hate people.

LOL, don't quote me pissy pants. I'm not the one who started the thread. BTW.. over at FullPolitics..... I stuck a flute in.... oh nevermind! :gives:
Threedee did start the thread and made one post after that. Since then the two drivers of this conversation have been Grind, whining about how he's not a kiss ass, and you.

Enough already - (to quote Roberto Duran ) "No mas! No mas!":321:

It's ok Grind. I don't take anything as serious as you or Dixie. I didn't think it was the best of ideas, but it's his site, so I really don't care what he does. But, for some people who took it way too serious, it was there life over there. They got all their attention there and once something didn't go there way they through a fit. I'm just trying to make the best of the situation and do something constructive with whats given. I really don't care if I get voted out of the SC or if people think im dumb for labeling Brent a troll. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade....

Threedee did start the thread and made one post after that. Since then the two drivers of this conversation have been Grind, whining about how he's not a kiss ass, and you.

Enough already - (to quote Roberto Duran ) "No mas! No mas!":321:

Bumpity bump bump! :pke:

I still think the SC is retarded, dave, I still think sr is retarded when it comes to any site issue. And he is a major ego-maniac.

With that said, I am not going to address this issue anymore, god I hate people.

Ummm, you are a people too.

lol uscitizen surely you should have realized by now I consider myself above people 0_0

Demigod at least.

It's ok Grind. I don't take anything as serious as you or Dixie. .

Again I have said this publically and privately on numerous occassions, contrary to what retard dixie will say, I never had a problem with the SC other than thinking it was a dumb idea. Yes we tried to fuck with it, but from my perspective it was just for fun.

Grind,
Oh I realize what you project, but that is not the fact of the matter now is it ?
I think people in gneral suck too, but I realize I am one of them and am flawed as well.
I just do the best I can with what I have to work with.

Last edited:
I know you wern't near as serious as he was. But even if for fun, you took the changes somewhat serious in an entertaining light, like a video game you are way to into, and people start 'clans'. I think Dixie was ruining the fun for you though and Brent is all about himself and enjoys fucking with people online. He fucked with both you and Dixie for his own amusement.

dave that is a pretty decent analysis, I could give you that.

Dixie majorly ruined the fun because he was talking about how sr thought he owned people, and how he wasn't property. In true braveheart style dixie shouted "Freeeeeeeeeeeeedddooooom" and ran off into the sunset.

Dixie majorly ruined the fun because he was talking about how sr thought he owned people, and how he wasn't property. In true braveheart style dixie shouted "Freeeeeeeeeeeeedddooooom" and ran off into the sunset.
Did he moon him first at least?

LOL! And I have to admit, the corniest thing I have ever seen was Dixie's Political Board Fantasy Football. When i saw that i just shook my head...

and I am damn near sure when you were saying about alllll the ass kissing I did, that one comment wasn't in your head. You probably ASSUMED i said tons of stuff, but I didn't. That's the worst you have on me right there. And I don't really think it's asskissing because I was just joking around having a good time. Grind points don't even exist anymore.

you've done your share of groveling over here to be let back in. I just think its hilarous. But please, do go on. Are you going to join the SC next quarter? Really make a difference in the world of trolldom? Just think of you and SR, hand and in, fighting message board injustice like the heros you are. You're already making a difference ya know......like you said, Midcan is already questioning things. Pretty soon, you'll wipe out AIDS

you've done your share of groveling over here to be let back in. I just think its hilarous. But please, do go on. Are you going to join the SC next quarter? Really make a difference in the world of trolldom? Just think of you and SR, hand and in, fighting message board injustice like the heros you are. You're already making a difference ya know......like you said, Midcan is already questioning things. Pretty soon, you'll wipe out AIDS

LOLOLOLOL!

For the record, this mythical perception Grind wants to make about me being "more serious" than him, stems from the fact that he wasn't the vocal one of the group, I was. During the "coup" I constantly posted about "the cause" on the board, and I did so in my typical dramatic, over-the-top way. This was not because I was any more serious than Grind, I just wanted to scare the shit out of SR, and it worked, he started banning people without cause. Face it, you don't garner a lot of support for something, by saying... come join us, we're just joking around! I was attempting to recruit votes, as was the plan, and in doing so, it gave the perception that this was of some monumental importance to me. That's the job of a good salesman, isn't it?

Now that the dust has settled, Grind wants to exploit that aspect of what happened, and pretend that he was never really serious, and I was taking it too far, or whatever. We all participated, we were all involved, we were all serious, we all had our own individual motives. Why Grind feels the need to slobber all over himself appologizing for that, I have no idea, I guess he just needs to be liked. For me, I don't give a shit about being liked. I certainly wouldn't throw my friends under the bus, just so a bunch of retards would like me. Beyond that, I think my conscious wouldn't allow me to like myself, if I acted the way Grind has.

But hey... whatever cranks his tractor, I guess.

Back