This is how Bush will get us into Iran.

Israel should go to war with Iran.. Think about if you lived in country the size of new jersey and the rest of America wanted you dead and wiped off face of the map. For now you have military superiority but perhaps not forever with the thread of WMD. What should Israel do?

But your right.. if iran then attacks American interests in retaliation we would have no choice but to declare war. Very grim.

Isreal will do what we tell them to do.

The details are a bit murkey in my cyrstal ball. However it will go done a lot like Iraq. A lot worse than the right wing optimists predict.

It will be the beginning of the great middle east oil war which will spell the downfall of the USA. I am not saying we will be invaded or anything like that. It will just be the straw that broke the camels back. Allowing China to rise to be the worlds most powerful country. And no all of this will not happen during the next 4 years but will be firmly set into motion if we go into Iran with military action or let ourselves be drawn into a larger war in the ME.

If Israel wants to go to war with Iran, have at it, hit em first all you want. But when the rest of the Arab world decides to rain on you, don't ask for US help. You are big country, 60 years old and everything. Defend yourself.

If Israel wants to go to war with Iran, have at it, hit em first all you want. But when the rest of the Arab world decides to rain on you, don't ask for US help. You are big country, 60 years old and everything. Defend yourself.

Thats not how it will happen, when Isreal hits Iran with weapons we gave or that they bought or made with money we gave them... Iran will hit us.

MY stance as well. But of course in an Israel alone scenario they would use WMD's....

Thats not how it will happen, when Isreal hits Iran with weapons we gave or that they bought or made with money we gave them... Iran will hit us.

And then we should hit Russia to keep the cycle going.

Of course they will because we will make it clear at the time that we support Israel as we always have done.
Keep in mind that Pakistan has the bomb.
And I am not sure who China and Russia would side with and perhaps provide weapons to ?

I understand why in the past we supported Israel. They were the only ally in the region and they kept an eye on what soviet sponsored governments and terror organizations were up to. That time is over. We really don't need them anymore so..."Good luck to you. Write us occassionally and let us know how things are going."

I understand why in the past we supported Israel. They were the only ally in the region and they kept an eye on what soviet sponsored governments and terror organizations were up to. That time is over. We really don't need them anymore so..."Good luck to you. Write us occassionally and let us know how things are going."

LMAO.

I couldn't agree more.

I agree too LadyT and Soc, but it won't happen that way. Israel has too much influence in our country and govt.

Soc, I believe that Jarod is correct and that it is the US who uses Israel as a tool for their own purposes. It’s not that we are supporting Israel, it is that Israel does as it is told to further US interests. We own them lock, stock, and c…barrel?

We own them. When Israel acts, they act as our agent. The problem is, the loud Jewish lobby in this country, incites anti-semitism because they make it seem as if the Us is beholden to Israel and acting in Israeli interests. But that is not the case…though we do often have mutual interests.

I will have to disagree Darla. I feel it is the other way around. Israel uses us. They will make concessions from time to time but not abandon their over all goals if we tell them to.

Back