This is why religion is a DISEASE, that needs to be rooted OUT of america

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Senator James Inhofe (R-OK) appeared on Voice of Christian Youth America’s radio program Crosstalk with Vic Eliason yesterday to promote his new book The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future,where he repeated his frequent claim that human influenced climate change is impossible because “God’s still up there.” Inhofe cited to claim that it is “outrageous” and arrogant for people to believe human beings are “able to change what He is doing in the climate. Genesis 8:22

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/james-inhofe-says-bible-refutes-climate-change?rss

For the record this guy is the CHAIRMEN ON THE SENATE COMMITTEE ON ENVIRONMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS.

And he denies global warming and science "BECAUSE GOD"

Elected leaders the espouse this ignorant, delusional shit need to be recalled and BARRED from public office.

so instead of answering the question and engaging in debate, dune sticks to his usual ad homs. why can't you answer a simple question dune?

Senator James Inhofe (R-OK) appeared on Voice of Christian Youth America’s radio program Crosstalk with Vic Eliason yesterday to promote his new book The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future,where he repeated his frequent claim that human influenced climate change is impossible because “God’s still up there.” Inhofe cited to claim that it is “outrageous” and arrogant for people to believe human beings are “able to change what He is doing in the climate. Genesis 8:22

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/james-inhofe-says-bible-refutes-climate-change?rss

For the record this guy is the CHAIRMEN ON THE SENATE COMMITTEE ON ENVIRONMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS.

And he denies global warming and science "BECAUSE GOD"

Elected leaders the espouse this ignorant, delusional shit need to be recalled and BARRED from public office.

I tell ya, sneaking Theocracy in one silly statement at a time. The Secong Dark Ages is coming.

I don't see how this guy is any nuttier than a President who uses our money to finance corporations that go bankrupt trying to produce solar panels and battery cars.

Yurt's idea of what debate is;

Asked about Sen. James Inhofe.

Therefore you are either an ignorant moron, a shill or a troll. One of those three yurt, which is it?

i did not see where he denied them. asking where is a perfect example of debate. that you don't know that proves you are dumb.

and you still cannot show where he did. all you have are ad homs. you suck at debate because you're dumb. if he said it, then why is it you can't cite his words? pretty simple....just show me where he said it, i don't see it.

i did not see where he denied them. asking where is a perfect example of debate. that you don't know that proves you are dumb.

and you still cannot show where he did. all you have are ad homs. you suck at debate because you're dumb. if he said it, then why is it you can't cite his words? pretty simple....just show me where he said it, i don't see it.

Because he is unworthy of my words. That you can't see that on your own, never mind understand when explained to you is not my issue. No wonder so many people ignore you.

Because he is unworthy of my words. That you can't see that on your own, never mind understand when explained to you is not my issue. No wonder so many people ignore you.

only rana has me on ignore liar. you once again prove you're incapable of debate. he never denied global warming or science. all you're capable of is insulting others. pity you're such a pathetic loser. let me show how to debate:

what he said is, the earth does warm up and cool....god will take care of us and thus, humans have very little impact on whether global warming harms us. he said nothing about science. didn't deny science, rather, believes god is more powerful than humans in controlling the earth's tempature.

you're welcome for the lesson.

only rana has me on ignore liar. you once again prove you're incapable of debate. he never denied global warming or science. all you're capable of is insulting others. pity you're such a pathetic loser. let me show how to debate:

what he said is, the earth does warm up and cool....god will take care of us and thus, humans have very little impact on whether global warming harms us. he said nothing about science. didn't deny science, rather, believes god is more powerful than humans in controlling the earth's tempature.

you're welcome for the lesson.

why does he believe god is cooling the earth dune? because of global warming. thus, he did not deny global warming.

it is like trying to reason with a 5 year old. where did he deny science dune?

dune...did you listen to that clip? he does not at all deny global warming. he talks about the CAUSE(S) of global warming.

i also note that you have YET to provide anything from the OP and grind's link that shows he denied global warming or science. thus, i am correct that grind's comments regarding his link are erroneous. you are desperately searching the interwebs but can't find a single thing.

why don't you start with the OP because that is what we are talking about.

Back