This trial is fun so far...

Today should be interesting, I think we will find out if Turd chickens out from testifying or not.

I am very interested in reading the jury instructions.

The Jury will likely start deliberating today.

A state district attorney prosecuting a state case. I am not quite sure where you idiots get city out of a state DA.
The stupidity of Grok and the magats is our super power.

There simply is no element of law or common sense they can grasp. It is literally beyond their comprehension.

There simply is no element of law or common sense they can grasp. It is literally beyond their comprehension.
The cult of stupidity.

They lose on the law, so they cannot understand the straightforward laws. It is the same with just about any other element of reality.

They lose on the law, so they cannot understand the straightforward laws. It is the same with just about any other element of reality.
Interesting human situation, if you cant understand it, assume its against you. I do not understand how a person dives into and relishes ignorance, turns it into a blanket and rolls around it it, bathes in it, drinks it and becomes it, but that is the modern Trumper.

Interesting human situation, if you cant understand it, assume its against you. I do not understand how a person dives into and relishes ignorance, turns it into a blanket and rolls around it it, bathes in it, drinks it and becomes it, but that is the modern Trumper.

They lose in elections therefore elections must be rigged.

They lose in court therefore the courts must be rigged.

They ignore Occam's razor which says to magats that they lose in all things because they are stupid and wrong.

They lose in elections therefore elections must be rigged.

They lose in court therefore the courts must be rigged.

They ignore Occam's razor which says to magats that they lose in all things because they are stupid and wrong.
Their new theory is that both parties are working together (as a uniparty) to defeat the Republicans. That trump is somehow in on the supposed conspiracy against trump.

To a Trumpper nature is against him and is fake, He goes for a swim in the ocean and finds the water to salty... the ocean is biased against him.

You see the fallacy... they demand nature bend to what wish were true.

They have the checks, money used for a political purpose. He would never have paid her if it wasn’t to help the campaign. Yet he didn’t disclose it.
Hope Hicks testified that Trump's MAIN concern was Melania finding out. I asked you if you had ANY proof Trump did not use his own money not campaign funds. FOCUS

Reactions: TOP
Hope Hicks testified that Trump's MAIN concern was Melania finding out. I asked you if you had ANY proof Trump did not use his own money not campaign funds. FOCUS
We know what money he used, and it was neither campaign funds nor his own money. It was corporate money that was used. If he falsely used business funds for personal expenses(keeping his wife from knowing), that is a tax crime... And we are right back where we started.

They're so desperate they tried to say that Hope's emotional testimony was proof positive that Trump is guilty... If a juror doesn't see through that... Right now they're all regretting Agreeing to sit through all this nonsense... Precious time they'll never get back...

Last edited:
The law is that any money Trump spent with the intent to help his campaign is a donation to his campaign and must be reported. Using his 'own money' is not a defense.

Nobody believes Trump cared more about Melania's feelings than winning the Presidency. Silly. In fact, Trump said that it would not matter if it came out after the election.

Last edited:
They're so desperate they tried to say that Hope's emotional testimony we're proof positive that Trump is guilty... If a juror doesn't see through that... Right now they're all regretting Agreeing to sit through all this nonsense... Precious time I'll never get back...
Do you really want to go on record saying you believe Trump cared more about Melania's feelings than the presidency?

They're so desperate they tried to say that Hope's emotional testimony we're proof positive that Trump is guilty... If a juror doesn't see through that... Right now they're all regretting Agreeing to sit through all this nonsense... Precious time I'll never get back...
I would be pissed that the prosecution wasted my time and was trying to play me for a chump that would convict an innocent man damaging our justice system.

Back