This trial is fun so far...

Hope Hicks testified that Trump's MAIN concern was Melania finding out. I asked you if you had ANY proof Trump did not use his own money not campaign funds. FOCUS
The problem is, the same one you always have which is you lying to try and make a case you KNOW fails otherwise.

HIcks did not say "MAIN" despite you saying she did and you capitalizing it for emphasis, when it is a lie.

Hicks did speak to Trump not getting wanting the various scandals to get to Melania, a duh, of course moment. But she also spoke to how this was viewed thru the CAMPAIGN lens and how devastating it could be to the campaign on the heels of the Access Hollywood release, something so bad it knocked a Cat 4 hurricane off the front page of the news.

With Trumps support in the party already at the cliffs edge and talk of the GOP dumping Trump and putting in a new candidate, this was feared to be final straw.

They're so desperate they tried to say that Hope's emotional testimony was proof positive that Trump is guilty... If a juror doesn't see through that... Right now they're all regretting Agreeing to sit through all this nonsense... Precious time they'll never get back...
Same issue for you. You lie when you know the truth does not serve you.

You cannot quote anyone saying Hope's testimony is "proof positive of Trumps guilt", because it does not exist.

What it was, was extremely damaging testimony that speaks to Trumps guilt that the jury will consider.

It is increasingly clear that you magats know you cannot use the truth to win in this debate or you would use it. INstead you now resort to your web of constant lies.

Fetus are humans so you are a human killer. Abortion is extermination of humans. What kind of humans are we if we can't defend the defenseless among us.

An Atlas of the Human Embryo and Fetus: A Photographic Review of Human Prenatal Development​

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Bo...NrHpe2ytQIah5f9iQFZFfPtIDlyHlML8aAggaEALw_wcB
Do you honestly think you are going to put some kind of guilt trip on anyone here or there, by accusing Democrats of being killers and murderers?

Do you really think your separatist attitude about abortions is going to win you a win in November? The majority of people in America believe in Women's Choice. That makes you the separatist and the extremist!

I don't want to pop your HOLIER-THAN-THOUST bubble, but your extreme attitude about abortions only repulses me, and makes me want to VOTE YOUR SEPARATIST AND EXTREMIST HOLIER-THAN-THOU ATTITUDE into oblivion!!

Last edited:
Reactions: QP!
Melania did not go in blind. She knew what Trump was before she made the financial decision to give him cover. Trump has been using women his whole life. Trump's cheating is no way to develop a close relationship. He does not care about her.

That's certainly the case in this sham of a trial...at this point, that's so simple to see...
I feel sorry for the jurors...and the future of the justice system...it's forever damaged.
Donald Trump will be fine whatever the decision (the talk yesterday was about the possibility of replacing one of the jurors with an alternate if the intelligent, honest juror doesn't vote "the right way"...) People are paying very close attention to this travesty...

Hahaha, you fell for it!
On truth and honesty....I understand that you turn a blind eye to this trial and just run with your own version of the "facts"...
I guess you don't believe in the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...so help you God...that's sad...

On truth and honesty....I understand that you turn a blind eye to this trial and just run with your own version of the "facts"...
I guess you don't believe in the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...so help you God...that's sad...
That is called projection, you gulp anything a known liar said as the paragon of virtue, then you project that attribute on others.

Something for you to talk about in your next therapy session.

That is called projection, you gulp anything a known liar said as the paragon of virtue, then you project that attribute on others.

Something for you to talk about in your next therapy session.
See my signature...

You hit the nail on the head but you forget you are arguing with a receptionist. Most true legal analysts have publically stated that biases aside, this is a sham designed for no other purpose than to block Trump from campaigning. There is no case and even the Feds told Bragg there was not enough evidence to pursue this on a Federal level.
This must be another example of embarrassment for those in the legal profession.

Reactions: TOP
Do you honestly think you are going to put some kind of guilt trip on anyone here or there, by accusing Democrats of being killers and murderers?

Do you really think your separatist attitude about abortions is going to win you a win in November? The majority of people in America believe in Women's Choice. That makes you the separatist and the extremist!

I don't want to pop your HOLIER-THAN-THOUST bubble, but your extreme attitude about abortions only repulses me, and makes me want to VOTE YOUR SEPARATIST AND EXTREMIST HOLIER-THAN-THOU ATTITUDE into oblivion!!
Do you support abortion as a method of birth control?

YES or NO?

The vast majority of abortions are a form of birth control... When prevention doesn't work The birth is controlled ...it is ended...by terminating the developing baby...

That's certainly the case in this sham of a trial...at this point, that's so simple to see...
I feel sorry for the jurors...and the future of the justice system...it's forever damaged.
Donald Trump will be fine whatever the decision (the talk yesterday was about the possibility of replacing one of the jurors with an alternate if the intelligent, honest juror doesn't vote "the right way"...) People are paying very close attention to this travesty...
There was no such talk. Nobody has a clue how anyone will vote. Think things out before you post. Your right-wing gullibility is making you look very stupid. This is a normal court case.

You hit the nail on the head but you forget you are arguing with a receptionist. Most true legal analysts have publically stated that biases aside, this is a sham designed for no other purpose than to block Trump from campaigning. There is no case and even the Feds told Bragg there was not enough evidence to pursue this on a Federal level.
This must be another example of embarrassment for those in the legal profession.

There was no such talk. Nobody has a clue how anyone will vote. Think things out before you post. Your right-wing gullibility is making you look very stupid. This is a normal court case.
There is nothing normal about this case... it's a complete travesty... This is one way for a judge and DA to make history though... Just not in a good way...New York "justice" is such a disaster.... Let's hope there's one decent brave individual on that jury....(This is a win for President Trump no matter what happens...)

If it's only a woman's choice, couldn't it also be used as a birth control method?

No, absolutely not.
You are conflating issues here. Birth control is one thing- Abortions is something completely different.

Define Birth Control- let's hear your definition of it.

My question for you is- why are TRUMPTARDS like you trying to even ban Birth Control?

And why are MISOGYNIST TRUMPTARDS LIKE YOU, trying to CONTROL WOMEN?

You TRIMPTARDS are fucking impossible to even be able to discuss one or the other without making Abortion and Birth Control all the same thing.

There is nothing normal about this case... it's a complete travesty... This is one way for a judge and DA to make history though... Just not in a good way...New York "justice" is such a disaster.... Let's hope there's one decent brave individual on that jury....(This is a win for President Trump no matter what happens...)
Ok. If you are that illogical and conned, who can help you?

You are conflating issues here. Birth control is one thing- Abortions is something completely different.

Define Birth Control- let's hear your definition of it.

My question for you is- why are TRUMPTARDS like you trying to even ban Birth Control?

And why are MISOGYNIST TRUMPTARDS LIKE YOU, trying to CONTROL WOMEN?

You TRIMPTARDS are fucking impossible to even be able to discuss one or the other without making Abortion and Birth Control all the same thing.
Let's get one thing straight, lizard. I am not trying to ban birth control. Enough with the baseless accusations.

I am not trying to control women. Another of your silly and baseless accusations, lizard.

I asked a simple question, you answered it, then you asked me the same question. I answered that.

Now, you're making things out to be what they aren't with your senseless diatribe and name calling.

Again (I already answered this question, and you did too), I am against using abortion as a form of birth control.

And you say I can't carry on a serious discussion? Take a long look in the mirror, lizard....

Back