THREADBAN POLL 2017 (READ THREAD B4 VOTING - BANS POSSIBLE IF YOU DONT READ RULES)

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • KEEP IT - There may be a few problems with it, but it is overall a positive feature for JPP

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • GET RID OF IT - It may have it have a few benefits, but it's overall a negative feature for JPP

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • KEEP IT - The threadban feature must be kept, it is awesome

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • GET RID OF IT - The threadban feature must go, it is terrible.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it different than being told to man up?
Quite different, my boys, husband, brothers friends can tell me to be a woman, or woman up, but they best not tell me to be a woman and keep my mouth shut. Try it out on your wife, tell her to be a woman and keep her mouth shut! Report back to me.

Quite different, my boys, husband, brothers friends can tell me to be a woman, or woman up, but they best not tell me to be a woman and keep my mouth shut. Try it out on your wife, tell her to be a woman and keep her mouth shut! Report back to me.
Is that some femsplaining?

so holding people on my side to the same bar that I hold you is being hypocritical

wow are you fucked in the head 3d

First of all your not listening your reading........put her on ignore then you won't see her posts.
You are making excuses to silence people who you don't like or agree with .......you are being a total hypocrite

It's the exact MO from the racist right.

Thread banning silences nobody. If someone starts a thread and bans you from it and you really have something to say about said topic you are free to start your own thread and nobody can stop you.

You lefties seem to labor under the illusion that your right to say what you want overrides my right to not give a shit what you think about a particular issue.

A thread is like my house. If I don't want you in it, you can't come in. But you are free to spout your nonsense.

My last point is that I don't believe people have a problem with thread bans unless they themselves get thread banned. For example I don't see any of you lefties chastise KKKhristiefan for thread banning me and others. Why?

I don't care that she thread bans me. She doesn't like being called a cunt. I say stop acting like a cunt and I won't call you a cunt. But, I digress. Her thread she can have whoever she likes post in it

You should get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back