THREADBAN POLL 2017 (READ THREAD B4 VOTING - BANS POSSIBLE IF YOU DONT READ RULES)

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • KEEP IT - There may be a few problems with it, but it is overall a positive feature for JPP

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • GET RID OF IT - It may have it have a few benefits, but it's overall a negative feature for JPP

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • KEEP IT - The threadban feature must be kept, it is awesome

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • GET RID OF IT - The threadban feature must go, it is terrible.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
telling a woman to shut up simly becausse she is a woman is what guys?

wack has a baby girl too

what a shitty dad he will be for her

gotta love this fake outrage. Talk all kinds of shit and then act soooo offended with one little comment.

Thread banning silences nobody. If someone starts a thread and bans you from it and you really have something to say about said topic you are free to start your own thread and nobody can stop you.

You lefties seem to labor under the illusion that your right to say what you want overrides my right to not give a shit what you think about a particular issue.

A thread is like my house. If I don't want you in it, you can't come in. But you are free to spout your nonsense.

My last point is that I don't believe people have a problem with thread bans unless they themselves get thread banned. For example I don't see any of you lefties chastise KKKhristiefan for thread banning me and others. Why?

I don't care that she thread bans me. She doesn't like being called a cunt. I say stop acting like a cunt and I won't call you a cunt. But, I digress. Her thread she can have whoever she likes post in it

You should get over yourself.

I'll never get over myself, I'm the best thing since sliced bread.

Banning someone from a thread means you don't accept diversity....which doesn't surprise me, you losers live in a fantasy world.

Keep being a coward.......make me no difference.

As for Chrisiefan, she is using the tools available to her that those on the right instituted.

Funny how you racist right wingers always seem to come up with one or two bad examples on the left to justify your hatred and racism.

I'll never get over myself, I'm the best thing since sliced bread.

Banning someone from a thread means you don't accept diversity....which doesn't surprise me, you losers live in a fantasy world.

Keep being a coward.......make me no difference.

As for Chrisiefan, she is using the tools available to her that those on the right instituted.

Funny how you racist right wingers always seem to come up with one or two bad examples on the left to justify your hatred and racism.

It was liberals that called for this. Not sure if you are ignorant to that or are just flat out lying about it. I wouldn't expect you to have an integrity however.

And you saying others live in a fantasy world? Again, the irony.

It was liberals that called for this. Not sure if you are ignorant to that or are just flat out lying about it. I wouldn't expect you to have an integrity however.

And you saying others live in a fantasy world? Again, the irony.
Are you sure this isn't just Legion taking the piss?

Thread banning silences nobody. If someone starts a thread and bans you from it and you really have something to say about said topic you are free to start your own thread and nobody can stop you.

You lefties seem to labor under the illusion that your right to say what you want overrides my right to not give a shit what you think about a particular issue.

A thread is like my house. If I don't want you in it, you can't come in. But you are free to spout your nonsense.

My last point is that I don't believe people have a problem with thread bans unless they themselves get thread banned. For example I don't see any of you lefties chastise KKKhristiefan for thread banning me and others. Why?

I don't care that she thread bans me. She doesn't like being called a cunt. I say stop acting like a cunt and I won't call you a cunt. But, I digress. Her thread she can have whoever she likes post in it

You should get over yourself.

you are alive because of a cunt.

you "white washing" your comments now
It is not my fault that you are too stupid to know what those words mean. It's a test and you failed!!

Definition of whitewash

transitive verb

1: to whiten with whitewash

2a: to gloss over or cover up (such as vices or crimes) refused to whitewash the scandal to exonerate by means of a perfunctory investigation or through biased presentation of data

3: to hold (an opponent) scoreless in a game or contest

Definition of niggardly in English:

adjective

1 Ungenerous with money, time, etc.; mean.

1.1 Meagre and given grudgingly.
‘niggardly allowances from the Treasury’
‘a niggardly shoestring budget’

Last edited:
the origin of a word is meaningless when you use it to insult people

this happens all the time in lauguage

words lose their meaning and become DEAD because of what they end up conveying in their useage

words are for communication

you can pretend they dont convey something all you want.

that just means you are a fucking racist who doesnt care how they impact people.

go up to the next black person you see and ask them to stop being niggardly.

you wont because you know what it would convey to them

its dictionary meaning wont save you huh

The reason TTQ64 is if the goal is to have an actual good discussion putting someone on ignore doesnt prevent them from f'ing up the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back