THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
alright, the poll hasn't budged a bit in nearly 24 hours. With a gap of 10 (abolish threadban -3 due to mason), the keep side asserts their dominance 24-14. Threadbans stay. Cheers to everyone for participating.

That site was chock full of those from the racist right...most weren't racist enough for some...….you all thought anonymoose, cawacky, sailor and annatta aka noise, aka cosmicrocker were all to the left or moderate. They talked a good game, but they didn't fool me. In fact, there were very few on the left, most were in the middle...…..some have opened their eyes and minds and now see how wrong they were.

You too can evolve Minty......and if you didn't mean a word of it, its not to late to start now.

So that means you REALLY think Zimmerman should be in prison for murdering Travon, right?

And all that drama about your trial, which by the way, was some of the funniest shit I ever read on any board, was just you playing a joke, right?

And you really voted for Hilary, did you?

Murder is illegal and so, Zimmerman didn't "murder" Trayvon. :D

Manslaughter would be the correct term

Wrong

Manslaughter

The unjustifiable, inexcusable, and intentional killing of a human being without deliberation, premeditation, and malice. The unlawful killing of a human being without any deliberation, which may be involuntary, in the commission of a lawful act without due caution and circumspection.

Be glad too!As soon as the first Conservative admits the Russians swayed the Trump election.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Mason desperately tries to justify his own inability to not cheat.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Why do you care who I call out? My issues with those people have nothing to do with anyone else and they began long before you got here.

I don't see Y O U calling out anybody except liberals. I should have called you out for your vile sexual insults long ago but I've chosen to go after the worst of the racists and bigots instead.

Hope this clears things up.

I called out TDAK a number of times. Sexual insults? Find them and point them out.

Back