THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No worries about butting in. Back story. Minty has said years ago that she doesn't travel, barely been out of florida……..it's why she has no grasp of life and other cultures. Racist don't travel much. They see life in their own little bigoted bubble. But one thing I can say about Minty, she is true to who she his. She doesn't make you read between the lines or spin shit so much it makes you dizzy. She says what she means, and she means what the says. She's a proud racist and I can respect that.

We'll be traveling to Johannesburg

Soweto and Apartheid Museum tour
Liliesleaf Farm
Maboneng Precinct
Constitution Hill
The Satyagraha House: Gandhi’s former residence.

Can't wait.

Hope you enjoy the trip. No safaris or visits to the amazing and wonderful national parks though?

What a load of shit. I thought you were being nice but screw you and your perpetual hate-fest. I'm not a racist and you labeling me as one doesn't make it true.

I've been out of Florida lots of times. I said I don't care anything about traveling all over the country and world and I don't. There is one for certain, you see everything based on race and your endless hatred. I am sorry someone raised you to hate like this.

I am being nice .....compared to all the other racist on this board. You should be honored that I respect you. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You've proven time and again to be racist...…..shit you think slaves had it made...….they got free housing and food in your mind.

Out of Florida? Where? Georgia? Alabama? Mississippi?.....all the same thing. Broaden your mind get out of the south.

What old friend were you talking about?

I am being nice .....compared to all the other racist on this board. You should be honored that I respect you. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You've proven time and again to be racist...…..shit you think slaves had it made...….they got free housing and food in your mind.

Out of Florida? Where? Georgia? Alabama? Mississippi?.....all the same thing. Broaden your mind get out of the south.

What old friend were you talking about?
I don't hate black people or think I'm superior to them in any way.

You take my political opinions stated in a volatile, flamethrowing environment and twist them into saying I'm a racist. Well you go with that.

The boards we posted on were left wing and I used to take those haters on all on by myself, like 10+ to 1. As you said, I'm pretty upfront, never depended on a gang or cared what anyone thought of me so really, if it were true I'd definitely own it. But it's not true.

I'd love to live somewhere in a cooler climate. But I'm not big on traveling all over creation. Congrats on your retirement. Safe travels and post some cool pics of those faraway places. I will PM you about the friend.

I don't hate black people or think I'm superior to them in any way. You take my political opinions stated in a volatile, flamethrowing environment and twist them into saying I'm a racist. Well you go with that.

The boards we posted on were left wing and I used to take those haters on all on by myself, like 10+ to 1. As you said, I'm pretty upfront, never depended on a gang or cared what anyone thought of me so really, if it were true I'd definitely own it. But it's not true.

I'd love to live somewhere in a cooler climate. But I'm not big on traveling all over creation. Congrats on your retirement. Safe travels and post some cool pics of those faraway places. I will PM you about the friend.

But you do think they were treated well during slavery...……Besides, that's not the definition of a racist.

I would never post personal photos or any personal information on this site. When the time comes, perhaps I'll find an alternative way to show you photos.

No worries about butting in. Back story. Minty has said years ago that she doesn't travel, barely been out of florida……..it's why she has no grasp of life and other cultures. Racist don't travel much. They see life in their own little bigoted bubble. But one thing I can say about Minty, she is true to who she his. She doesn't make you read between the lines or spin shit so much it makes you dizzy. She says what she means, and she means what the says. She's a proud racist and I can respect that.

We'll be traveling to Johannesburg

Soweto and Apartheid Museum tour
Liliesleaf Farm
Maboneng Precinct
Constitution Hill
The Satyagraha House: Gandhi’s former residence.

Can't wait.
How wonderful, I am going to Belize in November, I can’t wait.

I don't hate black people or think I'm superior to them in any way.

You take my political opinions stated in a volatile, flamethrowing environment and twist them into saying I'm a racist. Well you go with that.

I don't think many people know what a racist is on these forums. Some on the right have ridiculously called me a racist, for wanting to hold my own races feet to the fire, on certain issues.

By the way, I took your name off the ban, on the recipe discussion. I honestly don't even remember why you were on it, but I assume it was Amazon drama related. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?88305-Jade-s-Recipe-Exchange

I don't think many people know what a racist is on these forums. Some on the right have ridiculously called me a racist, for wanting to hold my own races feet to the fire, on certain issues.

By the way, I took your name off the ban, on the recipe discussion. I honestly don't even remember why you were on it, but I assume it was Amazon drama related. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?88305-Jade-s-Recipe-Exchange

Most don't know, even some not on the right...…..just saying.

But you do think they were treated well during slavery...……Besides, that's not the definition of a racist.
Umm, no. I have said things on message boards deliberately to enrage my detractors, not meaning a word of it. You do the same thing. At least on this board, there are quite a few lefties. On the boards we were on, the conservatives could be counted on one hand and the lefties were real nasty even though they were the majority. Didn't bother me any, though. lol

Please show me the definition and how it applies to me, specifically. Just calling someone a racist does not make it true.

I would never post personal photos or any personal information on this site. When the time comes, perhaps I'll find an alternative way to show you photos.
I get it. Please do!

Thanks. I hated I was banned from it because I love to cook, especially bake.

Belize is on my list......can't wait to get there either.

What part are you going to? Please share your experience when you return.....have a safe trip.
Belize City, Ambergris Caye, San Pedro, the Mayan ruins.

I will definitely share.

Umm, no. I have said things on message boards deliberately to enrage my detractors, not meaning a word of it. You do the same thing. At least on this board, there are quite a few lefties. On the boards we were on, the conservatives could be counted on one hand and the lefties were real nasty even though they were the majority. Didn't bother me any, though. lol

Please show me the definition and how it applies to me, specifically. Just calling someone a racist does not make it true.

I get it. Please do!

That site was chock full of those from the racist right...most weren't racist enough for some...….you all thought anonymoose, cawacky, sailor and annatta aka noise, aka cosmicrocker were all to the left or moderate. They talked a good game, but they didn't fool me. In fact, there were very few on the left, most were in the middle...…..some have opened their eyes and minds and now see how wrong they were.

You too can evolve Minty......and if you didn't mean a word of it, its not to late to start now.

So that means you REALLY think Zimmerman should be in prison for murdering Travon, right?

And all that drama about your trial, which by the way, was some of the funniest shit I ever read on any board, was just you playing a joke, right?

And you really voted for Hilary, did you?

Why do you constantly talk about your supposed ban list?

I don't see you calling out or banning guno (among other leftists). But then, I suppose partisan politics might have something to do with it?

Why do you care who I call out? My issues with those people have nothing to do with anyone else and they began long before you got here.

I don't see Y O U calling out anybody except liberals. I should have called you out for your vile sexual insults long ago but I've chosen to go after the worst of the racists and bigots instead.

Hope this clears things up.

Back