THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They weren't sexual. Insults? Yes. Sexual? No. And I don't insult other's family members.

It's a word used strictly toward women in the US and if you don't think it has sexual connotations you're fooling yourself.

I don't know what you're getting at about insulting others' family members. There's plenty of that going around here, open your eyes.

"she's just another left wing narcissist with an inflated sense of her own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others."

You have insulted Christiecrite's Queen. :D

Substitute "right wing" for "left wing" and he's describing his queen. :D

No offense but should a moderator have anyone on ignore?

good question

If someone says something really bad, it gets reported, and usually at least a coupe of mods wont have the same person on ignore.

and we can still see people quote them

we don't actively hunt for rule breaking usually. stuff gets reported to us. so.... it's not really an issue.

good question

If someone says something really bad, it gets reported, and usually at least a coupe of mods wont have the same person on ignore.

and we can still see people quote them

we don't actively hunt for rule breaking usually. stuff gets reported to us. so.... it's not really an issue.

Thanks Grind

What alleged "misdeeds" are those?

I'l understand if you don't know, of course.

I was wondering that very same thing.

Have you ever cheated in any of the JPP polls??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

It's a word used strictly toward women in the US and if you don't think it has sexual connotations you're fooling yourself.

I don't know what you're getting at about insulting others' family members. There's plenty of that going around here, open your eyes.

Of course you don't...

I see Jade posted that blatant lie again. He came to Amazon Politics Forum as Stone Ox. No one assigned the name to him. Stone Ox/Jade Dragon; even Christie should be able to see the connection.

Back