THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought it was an issue between Owl, and Grumpy. I'm not sure but they might have worked it out. As for CO with me, and my Mom. Just ignore it, he thinks everyone caters to, and encourages bad behavior with me, despite not knowing what I, or they even do. Part of me thinks he's just upset I don't have to work, live at home, etc, for some reason.

Same issue, Jade. Do you have any examples of me insulting your mother?

No, I never insulted Grumpy's wife nor did he ever insult my husband. Mostly that would be Jack saying ignorant shit about my husband ignoring me, plotting to kill me, etc. Since thankfully there is no Mrs. Jack, that was a one-way street. Like CO, Jack is a shit-disturber.

CF and you are both right. The nasty comments from CO, Toxic, Jack, etc. are the direct result of envy. Don't pay them any attention. Those three would love to keep the Amazon War going into infinity. The rest of us have moved on.

You're a sick human, Owl.

Jade, many people feel so inferior about themselves and/or are so envious of others the only way they can feel worthy is by tearing others down. Just remember, it doesn't say anything about you but says everything about them.

Actually, it says everything about Jade.

Ask Owl or Mason, or Aimee if Jade Dragon appeared on AFP as Stone Ox. Let's see if either of the first two will lie for him.

Stone OX
Jade Dragon
Stone OX
Jade Dragon

What you should be asking is why Jade is so ashamed of his name and reputation on Amazon Politics Forum. It's not like any of you mother hens can read those posts.

I didn't know Jade at Amazon,as far as I know.
I was there a long time before I knew,first Top and then Owl.

I was a ton of different people, but they still stick with that Stone Ox stuff. I remember someone mentioning they ran off another poster, because they thought he was Stone Ox. Maybe one day they'll realize that online forums, and Facebook is often how people with various forms of mental issues socialize. You will run across plenty of us. If they need something to call me, that's more real, they can call me Roland.

I was a ton of different people, but they still stick with that Stone Ox stuff. I remember someone mentioning they ran off another poster, because they thought he was Stone Ox. Maybe one day they'll realize that online forums, and Facebook is often how people with various forms of mental issues socialize. You will run across plenty of us. If they need something to call me, that's more real, they can call me Roland.

I don't know what you went by at Amazon

Back