THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I never insulted Grumpy's wife nor did he ever insult my husband. Mostly that would be Jack saying ignorant shit about my husband ignoring me, plotting to kill me, etc. Since thankfully there is no Mrs. Jack, that was a one-way street. Like CO, Jack is a shit-disturber.

CF and you are both right. The nasty comments from CO, Toxic, Jack, etc. are the direct result of envy. Don't pay them any attention. Those three would love to keep the Amazon War going into infinity. The rest of us have moved on.

Getting back to this, I thought RB was talking about someone insulting his family, not Grumpy's. He wrote: "And I don't insult other's family members."

Was this just more pot-stirring, since nobody brought up insulting families until he did?

What about when you make your life public? Jaded lives talking about her personal life. So how is going after that, which she talks about on the board, a bad thing?

What is your problem yurtsie? Clearly you jumped in without reading anything that led up to my post, which was about who I thread ban.

As usual he jumped in without reading anything that led up to the current argument. I posted names of people I threadban and RB decided it was his business to challenge my picks. :thinking:

What you claim RB 60 did has, what to do with me?

This reminds me of the time, recently, when you posted two links to pages on which you claim I insulted you. But, when followed, those links did not contain a single post from me. You are perpetually offended, Christie.

Getting back to this, I thought RB was talking about someone insulting his family, not Grumpy's. He wrote: "And I don't insult other's family members."

Was this just more pot-stirring, since nobody brought up insulting families until he did?

It is more pot-stirring. Some years back on Amazon I made a post (which I still have btw) about pseudo patriots who put the flag on everything -- butts of jeans, backs of trucks, on "stripper poles in the front yard," as if that somehow makes them more patriotic than the rest of us. He got outraged and said that his dad was in the service and had a giant flag on a pole and how dare I insult him, blah blah blah. I explained that it was a generic comment, but ever since, according to RB, I personally attacked his father with a verbal ax.

And they call us "snowflakes." lol

Back