THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And this right here is why despite her screams otherwise very few exc. the incredibly gullible believe that Toxic was ever a teacher, let alone a special ed. teacher. WhoTF thanks a post attacking someone who has admitted to mental illness? Toxic! WhoTF attacks that person in the first place? CO! You two deserve each other.

ZLrF6sm.jpg

Well not really ill, but dysfunctional. I have serotonin deficiencies, and an arachnoid cyst. My OCD, migraines, muscle tremors, sleep problems, and anxiety stir from these things.

And this right here is why despite her screams otherwise very few exc. the incredibly gullible believe that Toxic was ever a teacher, let alone a special ed. teacher. WhoTF thanks a post attacking someone who has admitted to mental illness? Toxic! WhoTF attacks that person in the first place? CO! You two deserve each other.

ZLrF6sm.jpg

You got that right, two peas in a pod. It really ticks me off when people get all sarcastic and snippy about Jade's problems. They're just so exasperated but not enough to scroll by or use the ignore function, huh! :laugh:

Proudly a special ed teacher...prove otherwise, and I'll leave JPP...If I have no "credibility" it shouldn't be a problem:) Should it?;)

But her post was definitely an insult, without a doubt...did you see it?

You're flailing, Fugmo. Here, let me help you out! :laugh:

"Aug 8, 2017, 5:39:56 PM PDT
[person now known as OwlWoman] says:

<quoting EC>: "Displaying a national flag is vital for letting others know of your allegiance to. "

.... I laugh all the time at those who feel that they need to have a giant flag flying on a giant stripper pole in their front yard, or stuck on a stick on the back of their pickup or on the rear end of their jeans.... when it isn't a national celebration of our joint excellence, of course. Seriously.... you don't get that everyone here is an American too and that we're cool with that and we haven't accidentally wandered into Zimbabwe?

Sometimes, the stupid burns, eh?"
~~~

Yep, sure ripped RB's honored dad a new one there.

Well not really ill, but dysfunctional. I have serotonin deficiencies, and an arachnoid cyst. My OCD, migraines, muscle tremors, sleep problems, and anxiety stir from these things.

Even so, CO insulted you by using what you are open and honest about as a slur.... and the fake special ed teacher thanked him for it. Not even a pretense at trying to gently educate the jerk, advocate for ppl she supposedly taught, or otherwise take issue with a nasty comment. But what can we expect from someone who also pretends to care about dogs, eh?

You're flailing, Fugmo. Here, let me help you out! :laugh:

"Aug 8, 2017, 5:39:56 PM PDT
[person now known as OwlWoman] says:

<quoting EC>: "Displaying a national flag is vital for letting others know of your allegiance to. "

.... I laugh all the time at those who feel that they need to have a giant flag flying on a giant stripper pole in their front yard, or stuck on a stick on the back of their pickup or on the rear end of their jeans.... when it isn't a national celebration of our joint excellence, of course. Seriously.... you don't get that everyone here is an American too and that we're cool with that and we haven't accidentally wandered into Zimbabwe?

Sometimes, the stupid burns, eh?"
~~~

Yep, sure ripped RB's honored dad a new one there.

Apparently Top, and RB think think his Dad is a fake patriot, since that's who you're insulting. :thinking:

Hmm. Let's guess. Would it be the one that Life is Golden now regrets, that you subsumed and made it "Saul A. Boutmee"? The one you think is dedicated to ppl obsessed with you, but eventually showed that the opposite is true? The one that truly shows that Toxic is truly deranged? Yes, that's the one! That's the one where you talked about me nearly daily when I was absent for a month. That's the one you had the OP author ban me from because you wanted Aimee all to yourself, and the convo to be about Toxic Toxic Toxic. The one thread where you about died when I got unbanned from. The thread you wanted to get to 10,000 posts so you could FINALLY be just. like. me. The thread where I posted #10,000 and you had posts deleted to make it look like YOU hit that mark -- but even your friends saw through your pitiful obsession.

I LOVE that thread!

The only "regret" that LIG has posted, is the one where she was sorry for allowing the Amazon crap to carry over to it.

You specifically. :D

Do you have proof that Top deleted posts??

Rule 1 Personal information

Maybe she was a teacher. Scanloon was, and he posted all the time, and apparently from class no less, till he got fired. Plenty of shitty, and or batshit teachers out there. She obviously isn't one now though, and I seriously doubt the special ed part. Those teachers are above, and beyond. You wouldn't be part of that, if you'd so easily put those type of people down. No person in their right mind, would put themselves through it, without the respect, and care for who, and what they are. Some people can't handle raising one of their own, and give up. So to take on a large group of them is unthinkable with Top's attitude. If she did, she's not of her right mind. Someone that can insult them doesn't deserve the respect of such stuff though, so it's a moot point truthfully.

Last edited:
Rule 1 Personal information

According to all the rules of debate I've ever encountered, the one making the claim is the one to provide the proof. If the claimant refuses to do so, the assumption then becomes the claimant is lying.

In this case, the pretend teacher/dog rescuer/animal lover is definitely lying, as always.

Back