THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't she cite "hoping someone got cancer" as a bad thing recently? :thinking:

Why, yes, yes she did.

There's even the "incident", where Darla melted down over a post regarding Daniel Pearl being beheaded and the liberals saying he should have known better (his fault).

:facepalm:

She's also a liar.

:truestory:

Christy is groaning over the realization that Owl is a liar.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

The link is in the TDS thread:)

Ah yes, the link where someone can validate an actual real Ohio state teacher's credentials. I recall that link. Strangely enough though, it neglected to post your real name so that all interested parties (all none of us) could verify that you are, in fact, not lying about having been an actual teacher back in the day.

How odd that you left that part out. LOL

I provided the name to those who PM'd me;)..and...gee...there it was:) No lying necessary...you need to get better "investigators";)
Thanks for mentioning my parents, though...they were both teachers, as well:)

I provided the name to those who PM'd me;)

All none of them? :laugh: I'm sure you also provided some photo ID so all those ppl who didn't PM you know it's really you and not some random name you picked off the thousands on the site. lol

Photo ID... oh dear. No wonder why you had no takers.

:laugh:

Toxic, thanks so much for the laughs today! I was pretty sad because my chick had to fly back to Vermont today but you made it a bit more bearable with your irrepressible humor and willingness to be kicked in the crotch every time you post. I <3 you! Almost as much as I <3 cooties and that's a lot!

‘I've no reason to lie..you're welcome to prove me wrong...any time;) Of course, you can't...can you?

You're flailing, Fugmo. Here, let me help you out! :laugh:

"Aug 8, 2017, 5:39:56 PM PDT
[person now known as OwlWoman] says:

<quoting EC>: "Displaying a national flag is vital for letting others know of your allegiance to. "

.... I laugh all the time at those who feel that they need to have a giant flag flying on a giant stripper pole in their front yard, or stuck on a stick on the back of their pickup or on the rear end of their jeans.... when it isn't a national celebration of our joint excellence, of course. Seriously.... you don't get that everyone here is an American too and that we're cool with that and we haven't accidentally wandered into Zimbabwe?

Sometimes, the stupid burns, eh?"
~~~

Yep, sure ripped RB's honored dad a new one there.

That's the post that got him all frazzled lol? Right off the bat I disagree with saying it's *vital* to display a national flag, that's Reich-think.

Back