THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the post that got him all frazzled lol? Right off the bat I disagree with saying it's *vital* to display a national flag, that's Reich-think.

Thanks, I do as well. I tried to disagree by using humor but as we've learned, humor does not work with the Reichwing at all. So somehow that post disagreeing with someone who is not RB60 got turned into his sicko vendetta that I personally attacked his honored, deceased, WWII veteran father... and by extension I run around attacking ALL family members. I think it says more about RB -- who is not a veteran and who somehow feels bad about that -- than it does about me.

Absolutely; because she never said anything to Rana, when Rana said what she did about a poster named Sheri on an old board.

First of all you're a fucking liar because I never posted on the bush board, I just read it. Second, Rana didn't criticize Sheri; she suggested that Sheri spend as much time as possible with her kids and family if she wasn't going to make it. And third, Rana had cancer herself so she certainly wasn't criticizing Sheri when she was going through the same thing. God, you are a horrible, horrible person.

Ah yes, the link where someone can validate an actual real Ohio state teacher's credentials. I recall that link. Strangely enough though, it neglected to post your real name so that all interested parties (all none of us) could verify that you are, in fact, not lying about having been an actual teacher back in the day.

How odd that you left that part out. LOL

But you and Mason said you knew her real name and I believe a thread was removed; because it was a cut and paste containing that, from another site.

:facepalm:

So you never said anything to Rana when Rana said what she did about a poster named Sheri on an old board. :D

Say something about Rana writing a concern post to Sheri?

Sheri claimed she had a brother-in-law who died in 911 but his name was never entered into the records or the news because it was too upsetting for the family. She also claimed she had a law practice but didn't know the difference between slander and libel. The way you make fun of Jarod, you would have had a field day with Sheri.

She's seen it...posted it...counted the "views"...lol...she mentioned my parents were on the same page....

"She"? Which "she" are you referring to? Link to your lies?

:laugh:

Anyone who cares... PM me for the juicy details on our fake teacher's fake creds! ;)

First of all you're a fucking liar because I never posted on the bush board, I just read it. Second, Rana didn't criticize Sheri; she suggested that Sheri spend as much time as possible with her kids and family if she wasn't going to make it. And third, Rana had cancer herself so she certainly wasn't criticizing Sheri when she was going through the same thing. God, you are a horrible, horrible person.

Rana didn't discover she had cancer, until she made the comment to Sheri; because if you're honest you'll remember and admit how it was pointed out that it looked like Karma had bit Rana, right in the ass..

And you did to post on that board.

Now I'm a horrible person for exposing Rana and her hypocrisy??

:facepalm:

Because I don't recall him boast-posting about it. :D

Only in your mind is a simple statement of fact "boast-posting." If he's going to criticize her, then he needs to give his own service credentials, otherwise it's just more cyber-bullying.

I bet you have no idea how much of a cyber bully he is. PM me for the details. :D

Rana had cancer herself, you stupid insufferable moron. Not that you would know "concern" anyway.

I can't believe you still bother to respond to that stupid, low life, useless piece of shit. He uses "hope your cancer gets you" as an insult and that's the best he can do. Why do you even bother?

And there you have it folks, yet another example of the liberal compassion.

She evinced none for poor little Julian Cadman either.

www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?83674-His-name-was-Julian-Cadman

tenor.gif

Back