THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was more exposed to the Kennel Klub Kabal's hypocrisy and you were and are the one being gullible, just due to political beliefs.

I didn't have issues with Sheri's political beliefs. In fact I recall her being pretty moderate on some issues.

Why don't you explain how a 911 death would be covered up because it was so hurtful to the family? :rofl2:

She likes her "spidey senses," you know.

I wonder if she'll be honest about the discussion about Daniel Pearl and why Darla melted down over Tarzan's comment, which had nothing to do with Darla going postal??

How about it Christy, do you care to do that??

I didn't have issues with Sheri's political beliefs. In fact I recall her being pretty moderate on some issues.

Why don't you explain how a 911 death would be covered up because it was so hurtful to the family? :rofl2:

I never said YOUR political beliefs; because you were just a lap dog, for Darla and Rana, who just nodded in agreement no matter the circumstances.

:truestory:

Really. Like the PM I just got from Lesion wanting to know the "juicy details" about Toxic's many, many lies. As if anyone would be so stupid to discuss shit with JPP's biggest snitch. :laugh: :rolf2:

Hey Legion:

If this is true, then Owl needs to be reported for divulging information in a PM.

Your call.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Back